I just read this article... not much to it but I thought I would share it.

New report backs up September iPhone 5 release date | Technology News Blog - Yahoo! News
    07-06-11 08:29 PM
    RIM needs to get some new phones out by September.
    07-06-11 08:58 PM
    RIM.... what is that ??

Never heard of it before...
    robert_in_la likes this.
    07-06-11 10:47 PM
    OMG, not october?
    As said before, have read that there will be an iPhone 5 and High Resolution Display iPad 3 scheduled for October Release from iFunia news blog, which one is believable?
    Or the date is ahead of expectation?
    Hard to say, however I wouldn't put it past Apple if they are really ready to go in Sept, which is right before Q3 - holiday season. But whenever it is they will do they PR release and launch the phone within weeks of that announcement. RIM should really take a page from Apple's playbook.
    07-06-11 10:47 PM
    I dont believe IPAD3 will in this year. Apple wont bite themself by release IPAD2 in 2011, and IPAD3 at the end of 2011 again. then how many version in 2012? another 2 again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    robert_in_la likes this.
    07-07-11 12:20 AM
    I cannot wait. Using my iPad while overseas with Skype as a main communicator has sealed the deal for me. My Torch goes by-by and in comes the iPhone. Most of my friends will be doing the same. I-messenger put the nail in the coffin with them (the was the final hold out).

07-07-11 02:04 AM
    Rumors I've seen it'll be a better display ipad2S and the iphone 5 will be ipad thin with curved glass and of course higher specs than iphone 4, but the MOST interesting is that it should land on all FOUR US carriers at the same time, with the iphone 4 possibly dropping to $99.00 an announcement from Apple in lates August with a release between September 7-13. People stillputting their heads in the sand and say this won't hurt Bold 9900/9930 sales.

07-07-11 05:14 AM
    Thanks for sharring
    07-07-11 06:43 AM
    I cannot wait. Using my iPad while overseas with Skype as a main communicator has sealed the deal for me. My Torch goes by-by and in comes the iPhone. Most of my friends will be doing the same. I-messenger put the nail in the coffin with them (the was the final hold out).

Only thing making me think twice is the keyboard.
    07-07-11 06:44 AM
    You will get over the keyboard in a hurry. Trust me.......
    07-07-11 08:39 AM
    I am thinking about giving the iphone a try also. If I don't like it I can always bring it back for 9930!

07-07-11 10:58 AM
    I dont believe IPAD3 will in this year. Apple wont bite themself by release IPAD2 in 2011, and IPAD3 at the end of 2011 again. then how many version in 2012? another 2 again?

I agree...
    07-07-11 11:04 AM
    Thanks for sharring
    You're welcome... anytime.
    07-07-11 11:20 AM

That's one of the main reason why I haven't gone back to having a BB. I also have an iPad and I am using a Galaxy S. With my phone I am able to Skype over WiFi and 3G... saved a ton of money using it for international calls when I am traveling.

I was looking at getting the Bold 9900 but I might wait to see what the new iPhone will be like.
    07-07-11 11:28 AM
    iOS 5 rocks. the OS is great lets see what the form factor is....
    07-07-11 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD