I was under the impression there was a new HD or 4G iphone coming, however, all I'm really reading is that a new OS is coming in June. So, do I wait til June to see what happens or assume the new, actual, phone is 2011 as some are saying and the new OS is what is really coming in June

Side question if anyone is an iphone expert. Does anyone know if iphones can wirelessley sync outlook personal folders like a blackberry can on the BES?

Thanks
    04-09-10 08:37 AM
    Just an OS. They will probably announce the 4th gen iPhone as well as additional features that weren't mentioned yesterday @ WWDC which I hear is late June.
    04-09-10 08:42 AM
    Sidenote answer: Well... the iPhone has folders for regular gmail/yahoo and all other mail (IMAP), so my guess would be yes, it has folder support for enterprise/outlook.
    04-09-10 08:44 AM
    Yesterday was the Developer OS 4.0 preview.

Apple releases new OSes for developers so that its ready for launch.

Hardware is ALWAYS a secret until June.
    04-09-10 08:45 AM
    Does anyone know if iphones can wirelessley sync outlook personal folders like a blackberry can on the BES?
    This works for me. All my email folders show up on the iphone.
    04-09-10 09:02 AM
    GoTuckGo, thanks for the reply. I wasn't speakin of oulook emails, persay (whatever that means) I was actually talking about the "folders" that you have on the left side of your computer on Outlook. It's got Inbox, Junk Mail, Outbox, Deleted Items, Drafts and THEN the ability to add your own personal folders. On the Blackberry on the BES, which I'm on, those personal folders I make (clients names) show up on my blackberry and when I file an email into one of those folders on my computer, it automatically syncs to my blackberry. I was wondering if the iphone did that. If it does, I'm a lock to get one.
    04-09-10 09:17 AM
    I think I'll start a new thread with this outlook question. Hey, why not!
    04-09-10 09:19 AM
    It was, wasn't it. And thank you for the kind words.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD