I sold my Blackberry Bold 9000 today, and immediately went to my local AT&T store to get the 3GS deal.

I felt strongly about why I decided to not wait for the I4, and I honestly don't see much difference, other than my actual needs on the 3GS. Since I had bought an iPod 3G, it just made sense to take the plunge. I would of bought one from craigslist, but, decided to save myself money and take one for $150 instead. Also, I still have 30 days to return it, and get my money back if I wish to switch to iPhone 4, not an exchange, but just paying the difference would be fine by me if I chose to switch.

So far, I am happier now then when I had my Blackberry. Anyway, I do not regret my decision to drop Blackberry for an iPhone.
    06-14-10 12:39 AM
    Good decision to drop BB for iPhone, bad decision to not wait 2 days to pre-order iPhone 4. I guess I can understand why you didn't wait but I think you should have waited for the better hardware. Just has more capabilities and also you want to have te newest device and not the year older one. Better resale value for you next year (or sooner). But good luck anyhow.
    06-14-10 10:20 AM
    the $150 for the 3G S is a closeout price. It cannot be exchanged for the iPHone 4.
    06-14-10 07:44 PM
    I just pre order mine iphone4 today and will keep my bold for future use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 08:06 AM
    I've had a 8320, 8830 and have now a 8530 for work and really wish my work phone was a iPhone, but my job only provides blackberries. I will never get rid of my iPhone. It is the best phone on the market hands down. I can't wait to get the iPhone 4. I'm going to switch in a month when my contract expires with T-Mobile.
    06-15-10 08:29 PM
    good info thanks
    06-15-10 08:56 PM
    Wow. Today was the busiest online sales day in AT&T history.

I wonder what the final numbers will be?

AT&T Sell Out of iPhone 4 pre-orders | The iPhone User Guide
    06-15-10 10:39 PM
    I was lucky to get my wife's order through radioshack. lmao, it was a hectic day.
    06-15-10 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD