I just got my iPhone 4 on Thursday and I am loving everything about it! I have had 3 Backberries previously. I love being able to click on a link that someone sends to me and not have it go to some mobile version of the site without showing me the article. I love having all of my music, apps and pictures synched with my iTunes and iMac. My work started allowing iPhones and Droids to connect up about 6 months ago and at least 50% of us are switching. I did not have a choice before. My work pays for my data plan so for now I am keeping my $30 unlimited.

I just sold my Bold 9000 on EBay for $175 with the charging pod. Not a bad deal!
    08-07-10 01:58 PM
    Wish my work paid for my iPhone lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 03:05 PM
    Wish my work paid for my iPhone lol

They pay for the data plan. I bought the phone. Still not a bad deal, though.
    08-07-10 03:11 PM
    As soon as Verizon gets the Iphone I will be jumping ship. I am tired of my Storm and I like the browser much better on the Iphone.
    08-07-10 03:38 PM
    I did play with the ip4, really not a bad device, and my friend found a way to fix the antenna issue without a case, he just cut a piece of electrical tape to cover the spot lol. Doesn't even make it look tacky either in my opinion. Makes my storm look like a pos really. But my thought of apple still remains the same though.

08-07-10 04:46 PM
    Congrats on your i4 SD!
    08-07-10 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD