Why is it impossible to compare the two? It's actually pretty easy. One sells, one doesn't. One has apps, one doesn't. One is useful, one isn't. You pick which.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think they are both good tablets. The playbook has some pretty good apps at this point in my opinion. I honestly don't know how someone who has used the playbook with 2.0 could say it isn't useful...maybe you were just reaching for some reaction. You seem emotional.
    03-14-12 08:16 PM
    I think they are both good tablets. The playbook has some pretty good apps at this point in my opinion. I honestly don't know how someone who has used the playbook with 2.0 could say it isn't useful...maybe you were just reaching for some reaction. You seem emotional.
    I fired RIM before os2 so it's possible it's a little more useful now I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    03-14-12 08:21 PM
    I fired RIM before os2 so it's possible it's a little more useful now I suppose.

It's a good tablet at this point in my opinion.
    03-14-12 08:25 PM
    It's a good tablet at this point in my opinion.
    I've had two of them so far. I'll wait for a new model at this point before I get my third. I like the remote features when paired to a blackberry. And the bridge is still the best feature (and unique, which no other manufacturer can claim. Very few things are "unique" in this day and age yet RIM pulled one off)

03-14-12 08:57 PM
    Why is it impossible to compare the two? It's actually pretty easy. One sells, one doesn't. One has apps, one doesn't. One is useful, one isn't. You pick which.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    One play flash, the other doesn't. One is secure, the other isn't.
    One has 1gb ram, the other had it for a yr...
    03-14-12 09:50 PM
    Looks like Apple has done it again.

New iPad Meta-Review: Are 4G and Retina Really Are That Great

Basically, the overall impression is that the new tablet is in a class by itself. Also, don't look at the screen if you don't plan on buying one, because it will ruin your experience on other devices.
    03-15-12 07:16 AM
    Looks like Apple has done it again.

New iPad Meta-Review: Are 4G and Retina Really Are That Great

Basically, the overall impression is that the new tablet is in a class by itself. Also, don't look at the screen if you don't plan on buying one, because it will ruin your experience on other devices.
    People doe seem to like it, even with the same "OLD" processor

03-15-12 07:22 AM
    you can argue all you want... but putting OLD in quotes to pretend it means otherwise is pretty funny.

it is 1ghz just like last time. it has the same front camera just as last time. these are OLD. FACTUAL OLD not made up old.

Im not making fun or bashing the device... it is what it is, and that is all i am saying.
    03-16-12 08:29 AM
    you can argue all you want... but putting OLD in quotes to pretend it means otherwise is pretty funny.

it is 1ghz just like last time. it has the same front camera just as last time. these are OLD. FACTUAL OLD not made up old.

Im not making fun or bashing the device... it is what it is, and that is all i am saying.
    In fact you are bashing or making fun. That is purely your intent here. The A5x is a new processor. Yes, it's the same speed but the fact remains it is a new processor. Your passive trolling fools no one.

brucep1 likes this.
    03-16-12 08:33 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD