Bought The New IPad today...It's awesome, I can't put it down....#That is all....

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk
    06-17-12 12:09 AM
    I will say this about the new ipad...that retina display is breathtaking but that's about all I have to say about that! Did I mention I own 2 PB's
    06-17-12 12:26 AM
    I purchased a PBS 2weeks ago...I like it; it's hard to get over the depressing app market.

06-17-12 12:31 AM
    Get tapatalk HD, makes it even better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-17-12 12:47 AM
    I'm about a month with mine now. I have not put this thing down since. I like this every bit as much, if not more than my 4S. Glad you're enjoying yours MM!
    06-17-12 12:11 PM
    I'm about a month with mine now. I have not put this thing down since. I like this every bit as much, if not more than my 4S. Glad you're enjoying yours MM!
    Do you have any recommendations as far as cases?

06-17-12 05:18 PM
    It is a nice device... played with one a few weeks ago. The screen was HOT.
    06-17-12 05:22 PM
    Do you have any recommendations as far as cases?

I had an Incipio on my iPad 1. Now I bought a Seidio Active in royal blue for this ipad3. This is really a quality case, two layers and very good feeling and good looking. I use Seidio on my i4s and i4, and have always been pleased. Got mine on eBay for $48 shipped, about half of what a comparable Otter is.
    06-17-12 08:21 PM
    I had an Incipio on my iPad 1. Now I bought a Seidio Active in royal blue for this ipad3. This is really a quality case, two layers and very good feeling and good looking. I use Seidio on my i4s and i4, and have always been pleased. Got mine on eBay for $48 shipped, about half of what a comparable Otter is.
    Thanks.

pilsbury likes this.
    06-17-12 08:34 PM
    Bought my iPad 3 at launch. Love it too.

If you want something official from Apple, have a look at their new smart covers, they look nice and slim. Apple finally came to their senses and created a case to protect the back too.

I would love one for my iPad but they are a little costly, much more than I would want to spend on a case, since my iPad never leaves the home...essentially meaning, I just need a case to protect it from dirt build up and scratches. At the moment I'm using a Teknet faux leather folio.
    pilsbury likes this.
    06-18-12 08:17 AM
    I have had my new iPad for a few weeks now and I love it. I bought a keyboard case for it and it has made it that much better. I have the Targus leather keyboard case. It was costly, but worth every penny. The retina display on the iPad is just better than any other screen that I have seen on a tablet. This device is just so much fun. Congrats to the OP on his purchase.

08-17-12 10:29 PM
    Well I'm about three months in now with mine. And it is officially my hands down favorite electronic gadget of all time. Apple Inc hit a home run with this thing.
    08-18-12 08:09 AM
    Well I'm about three months in now with mine. And it is officially my hands down favorite electronic gadget of all time. Apple Inc hit a home run with this thing.
    They sure did. Funny thing is that when it was first announced, I thought to myself, who is going to need this thing? I had an iPhone at the time and I was pretty sure that the experience was going to be redundant. I was wrong.

08-18-12 08:13 AM
    I purchased the ZAGG keyboard case. I never leave home w/o my iPad.

08-18-12 08:39 AM
    I purchased the ZAGG keyboard case. I never leave home w/o my iPad.

That is a great case. I was looking at buying one of those. Got the Targus instead. If this thing made phone calls I wouldn't carry another device.

08-18-12 08:54 AM
    I've got a $900 Dell Studio laptop, 500 GB HD, 4 GB RAM that I never turn on anymore. I bought one of those HP Photosmart Air printers so I can print from my iPad and my 4S.
    08-18-12 01:11 PM
    That will be my next purchase an air printer. How well does yours work? Any problems?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-19-12 06:33 PM
    None whatsoever. It took ten minutes to set up and sync with both devices. It works like a charm. Its a 5510, I would recommend this to anyone.
    08-19-12 08:20 PM
    None whatsoever. It took ten minutes to set up and sync with both devices. It works like a charm. Its a 5510, I would recommend this to anyone.
    What did you pay?

08-19-12 08:27 PM
    Bought The New IPad today...It's awesome, I can't put it down....#That is all....

this is ....... blackberry forum......ipad did not tell you ? ..... what a shame

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    08-19-12 08:44 PM
    this is ....... blackberry forum......ipad did not tell you ? ..... what a shame

Huh? This is posted in the correct sub forum.

Sent by the most High to rip you warm blood mammals to shambles....
    08-19-12 09:15 PM

This is a sub forum for enlightened former BlackBerry users who wanted a real working device. Why are you posting such witty replies in here anyway. Don't you have a battery to pull or something?
    pri79269 likes this.
    08-19-12 09:24 PM
    This is a sub forum for enlightened former BlackBerry users who wanted a real working device. Why are you posting such witty replies in here anyway. Don't you have a battery to pull or something?
    Your reply sounds pretty witty itself. You are in the right sub-forum, so just ignore him. Although, even though you are a former bb user with obviously a long history here, it would be nice of you to continue to respect the community like you once did as well. Crackberry is nice enough to have an Apple sub-forum, but this site is still all about Blackberry.

It is BlackBerry Turf, just be respectful. Then again, bitek should have also been respectful of the minute land you do own, but in the end both your posts were lacking common courtesy.
    Last edited by Lasoya; 08-19-12 at 11:51 PM.
    08-19-12 11:47 PM
    Thanks for the advice, I'll take it under consideration. I do respect the community, as I always have and will continue to do. As you correctly pointed out with your seventh post, I have been a member here for a long time, close to five years now. I probably don't need advice from someone who joined last week. I don't respond in the manner I did, unless someone comes into this sub forum and posts what is clearly a derogatory statement with its sole purpose to flame. I don't EVER go into the BB general forum and post anything. He has a right to his opinion as do you and I also. If the mods deem my statement as out of line, they'll let me know. I don't see moderator in your title, so don't tell me what to do. But I do appreciate what is obviously your concern for my well being.
    08-20-12 04:27 AM
    Yes, I understand your point. Sometimes, it's up to the community to help each other out. It would be nice if everyone got along without the help of mods, even though that's probably never going to happen

I'm just naturally a peacekeeper . I mean well, and sorry if I offended you, being a new member and all, while you are most senior!
    08-20-12 11:04 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD