Ordered this two weeks ago it finally came in over the weekend. I wasnt sure what the quality would be since it was coming from Hong Kong.

The backplate came in and im pleasantly surprised. The problem most people have is the tabs on the back of the backplate are plastic and break causing the back to slide blocking the camera and flash some. This one came with nice solid metal tabs and i dont see it moving at all.. I think this looks better then the stock back plus its not a fingerprint magnet.

For those interested i paid 12 bucks from cnn.cn. They have a handfull of different ones to choose from i went with the beveled back since it feels better in the hand. If you order one make sure you get one that says metal tabs.

08-22-11 10:03 PM
    Smoking hot?? Where from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 11:18 PM
    That looks nice...I love the bevel!

One question though; have you noticed any effect on signal?
    08-23-11 12:03 AM
    Please check and ensure that the signal strength is not affected on the device at times aftermarket back plates do cause network signal interferences.
    08-23-11 01:59 AM
    Smoking hot?? Where from?
    thanks it came from http://www.cnn.cn i paid either 11.99 or 12.99 they have a bunch of different styles.

That looks nice...I love the bevel!

One question though; have you noticed any effect on signal?
    so far no i haven't and to be quite honest i don't think it will have any adverse effects on the signal since the iphone4 does not have an internal antenna.
    08-23-11 06:32 AM
    Looks awesome, I'm going to order one as well. Does it make the phone any thicker?
    08-23-11 08:54 PM
    Looks awesome, I'm going to order one as well. Does it make the phone any thicker?

actually it does... i was curious so i measured it with a micrometer and its about .0050 inches thicker which is about the thickness of a sheet of paper or stand of hair.

in all honesty is so minuscule to even notice. All my docks, skins, and bumper cases all fit like normal.
    08-23-11 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD