I have about 650 songs in my iTunes library, most that I ripped, but some I bought. Is there ANY way to copy my iTunes library onto a folder on my laptop so I can transfer them to my wifes micro SD card?
    11-25-10 09:40 AM
    find the folder with all of your the music files. you can see what the default directory is if you don't know it by opening itunes, edit>preferences, 'advanced' tab. there it should say 'itunes media folder location.' if you've used itunes to rip your music, just copy that folder and paste to the sd card. i'm not sure how it works with itunes music that you have purchased though....
    11-25-10 10:07 AM
    Thanks. Yeah, thats the biggie really, I need all those purchased songs. Thanks for replying.
    11-25-10 10:09 AM
    I found it with the help of a buddy. Its an app called Funbox. You cant transfer from itunes but you can transfer the music thats already on your iPhone to a folder on your PC, just did it-works great.
    11-25-10 11:52 AM
    is that i JB app?
    11-25-10 03:36 PM
    is that i JB app?
    No, I just googled Funbox, it's free.
    11-25-10 05:19 PM
    If anyone needs the steps after you DL Funbox on your PC and install it, just post here and I'll give step by step, only takes a couple of minutes.
    11-25-10 05:21 PM
    just curious, does it go into the 'hidden' folders that have all the mp3s, just named all crazy; then copies them to a destination folder?
    11-25-10 05:34 PM
    Yes, mine were F01-F22 (I guess depending on how many songs), click-
    Raw System
    .var
    Mobile
    Media
    itunes control
    music
    then select transfer to PC in the top task bar dragging the folder up to it, and it will create a destination folder whever you choose to put it entitle my music. Then just open it and drop and drag into your micro SD or whatever.
    weblou likes this.
    11-25-10 05:47 PM
    Thanks pilsbury. That's some good info
    11-25-10 05:54 PM
    thank you sir
    11-25-10 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD