hi so i was wondering if i was to buy a iphone can i get the $50 voice and data plan or do i have to get the specific iphone plan which is $65. btw this is for rogers.
    Last edited by sblocker; 05-02-10 at 12:07 PM.
    05-01-10 10:16 PM
    why would you have to get a specific blackberry plan for an iPhone? If anything you would need an iphone plan for an iphone.

Im with Rogers also, and no matter what data plan you get it will work. For example i was on the $50 blackberry plan when i was using blackberry, and then i bought an iphone, just popped the sim card in and everything worked. So in short, you can use any data plan with the iPhone. There are 2 important things to note though. If you are using a blackberry you must use a blackberry plan. Secondly, If you are using an iPhone on a blackberry data plan as i was, you won't get push notifications. To fix this i just called Rogers and switched the blackberry data to generic data and they do that for free, no change to your plan whatsoever, just changing the type of data. Also with any data plan 1gb and higher you can tether for free (within that data limit of course).
    05-02-10 08:30 AM
    hi so i was wondering if i was to buy a iphone can i get the $50 voice and data plan or do i have to get the specific blackberry plan which is $65. btw this is for rogers.
    Why would you get a BB Plan for a iPhone?
    05-02-10 12:01 PM
    sorry i meant specific iphone plan. which is 65
    05-02-10 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD