and I don't mean she's jealous cause I have one... she knows she can have one anytime just by asking. She doesn't care much for gadgets. She's actually jealous cause I'm spending so much time with it. Hahahaha. I'm SERIOUS!!
    I love her like crazy but it's too funny seeing her all pissed... staring me down. lmao!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 11:23 PM
    Love her like crazy. Prove it. Put down the iPad. It'll be there tomorrow. Your wife - eh, maybe not so much.

Unless Apple has suddenly released really good virtual love and sex apps, I know where my attention would lie.

03-26-11 05:57 AM
    Love her like crazy. Prove it. Put down the iPad. It'll be there tomorrow. Your wife - eh, maybe not so much.

Unless Apple has suddenly released really good virtual love and sex apps, I know where my attention would lie.

Hahahahaa!! Nice! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 06:12 AM
    yeah, the wife can't compete with the iPad2's mute button.
    03-26-11 06:44 AM
    I have a solution. PM me and I'll give you my address and just send me the iPad. Hate to see anyone having marital difficulties.
    03-26-11 07:16 AM
    ^Good one, he beat me to it! Anything to save a relationship!
    03-26-11 08:03 AM
    ^Good one, he beat me to it! Anything to save a relationship!
    Hey, I would really hate to have a new iP2, but if it will help someone out, I'll do it-I'm just that kind of guy. LOL.
    03-26-11 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD