I figured I would use my MobileMe account to better help others. Every time I come across a new iPhone wallpaper that I deem "cool," for whatever reason, I will upload it to my MobileMe Gallery. You all can feel free to hop in and download them for your own use if you see any you like.

The link is in my sig, so if this post gets buried, just find any post by me and you will have my gallery at your disposal.
    Last edited by CrazEtooN; 07-17-08 at 06:16 PM.
    07-17-08 02:03 PM
    the iPhone Blog: iPhone News, Reviews, and Opinion

i dont swim in your toilet dont pee in my pool
    07-17-08 02:05 PM

Do me two favors. First, learn to capitalize and use punctuation. Second, step out of the IPHONE 3G FORUM if you have a problem with people talking about the iPhone 3G.

Ok? Thanks.
    07-17-08 02:14 PM
    Do me two favors. First, learn to capitalize and use punctuation. Second, step out of the IPHONE 3G FORUM if you have a problem with people talking about the iPhone 3G.

Ok? Thanks.
    Agreed (for the second part anyway) - let's keep on the original topic.
    07-17-08 02:17 PM
    Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing...
    07-18-08 01:47 AM
    Not a problem. I will get more up there soon too...
    07-18-08 11:11 AM

You're an *****.

!) Read at the top of your screen:
    BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com > BlackBerry Device Help and Discussion Forums > Apple iPhone 3G >

2) If you disagree so much, talk to Kevin. You know, the OWNER OF THE SITE THAT SET UP THIS FORUM? THE APPLE FORUM? FYI, it's HIS pool, not yours bucko. You owe people an apology. ***.
    07-18-08 06:53 PM
    You're an *****.

BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com > BlackBerry Device Help and Discussion Forums > Apple iPhone 3G >

2) If you disagree so much, talk to Kevin. You know, the OWNER OF THE SITE THAT SET UP THIS FORUM? THE APPLE FORUM? FYI, it's HIS pool, not yours bucko. You owe people an apology. ***.
    i agree!!! what she said!!
    07-18-08 07:19 PM
    You're an *****.

Damn reeneebob, remind me to never get on your bad side.
    07-18-08 09:51 PM
    WOW GEEZ I AM SORRY! I thought it was light funny and in the spirit of RIM vs APPLE and vice/verca that floats around here.
    I had no idea it would INFLAME you to such degree! For amends I will, 1. No longer post in the iPhone threads and 2. Wipe the grin from my face and keep it more serious for you. Again my apologies!
    Man do I have any buti left or did it ALL get chewed off?
    Last edited by pltaylor; 07-18-08 at 10:55 PM.
    07-18-08 10:06 PM
    I'm writing this but I'm not mad...lol This is where we are coming from... We're all excited and open minded about this new 3G iPhone. We want to learn more and more and fast! A lot of us are open minded... I mean we're on a crackberry site and probably had or still have a blackberry. Comments like those are from close minded HATERS! We don't have time for that ish!!!
    07-19-08 01:52 AM
    Great stuff CrazE
    07-21-08 12:02 AM
    I am going to add more and reorganize it into categories today (or in the next couple) so it is easier to find what interests you. No need to look at Christmas theme wallpapers in July, or video game theme wallpapers if you hate video games after all...
    07-21-08 02:45 PM
    Darn, makes me wish I had an iPhone, :-(. Good work.
    07-21-08 02:53 PM
    I figured I would use my MobileMe account to better help others. Every time I come across a new iPhone wallpaper that I deem "cool," for whatever reason, I will upload it to my MobileMe Gallery. You all can feel free to hop in and download them for your own use if you see any you like.

The link is in my sig, so if this post gets buried, just find any post by me and you will have my gallery at your disposal.
    Nice wallpaper i really like those!! I don't have an iphone but i will send this link to my friends that do.

Also not trying to hijack the thread but how do you like the mobile me? Have you had any issues with it? I have heard they had some small bugs at first where it would not update correctly on all devices?

I thought about signing up for it just to have another backup of pictures/documents etc...

Thanks
    zee921 likes this.
    07-21-08 03:01 PM
    As with anything new, there are a few bugs here and there. I honestly expected them though, so all in all, I am very pleased with the service.
    07-21-08 07:10 PM

you download it here blackberry wallpapers iphone
    05-02-11 06:22 PM
    How do I get to the gallery?? Sorry for the ignorance. I'm new to this.
    10-09-11 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD