Okay guys I've done a search but I don't see the exact problem that I'm having.

I recently unlocked my iPhone to use on T-Mobile now. I went through unlocking
    the APN and everything, and the sim card worked just fine. The problem I was
    running into was that my Wi-Fi wouldn't work. With or without my sim card.
    So I reset my "network settings" without my sim card inside and Wi-Fi worked
    fine along with the service. Then today I ran into the same Wi-Fi problem.
    Well I reset network settings again with the sim card inside and now my phone
    is stuck on the Apple logo. No matter how many times I try to reboot the
    phone. I plug it into my USB to restore it and iTunes won't recognize it. I'm
    in need of some major help here.

I am jailbroken by the way.

Any help would be appreciated
    11-22-09 01:28 PM
    Have you tried holding down the home and lock buttons to force it to start in recovery mode? Another option is just letting the battery die then connecting it to your computer.

how did you jailbreak/unlock it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 01:39 PM
    Have you tried holding down the home and lock buttons to force it to start in recovery mode? Another option is just letting the battery die then connecting it to your computer.

how did you jailbreak/unlock it?

I was able to get the recovery mode going and it's starting to recover now.

I used blackra1n months ago. Always worked fine but since I swtiched to
    T-Mobile the other day all of a sudden I started to get these Wi-Fi problems.
    Any idea why the Wi-Fi is acting up? The only thing different I've done since
    is unlocking the APN for T-Mobile.
    11-22-09 01:56 PM
    I've never used blackra1n so I'm not sure what might be causing it but I do know that the wifi problems are common.What firmware/ baseband are you using?
    11-22-09 02:05 PM
    I've never used blackra1n so I'm not sure what might be causing it but I do know that the wifi problems are common.What firmware/ baseband are you using?
    Latest software 3.1.2
    11-22-09 02:15 PM
    Well then you don't have any other jailbreak/ unlock options, maybe google can help with the wifi issue

11-22-09 02:23 PM
    I will try. I've already re-jailbroken and unlocked but I'm not going to unlock the APN
    until I do some searching and get some answers on this issue.

Thanks for your help. Well appreciated.
    11-22-09 03:01 PM
    let me know how you doing with this. I was just about to unlock my boys iPhone for T-mobile. I got company account on my iPhone so i dont wanna really mess with it to much..
    11-22-09 06:35 PM
    I had the same problems with my iPhone on Tmo...

I just got frustrated and took it back to ATT...
    11-23-09 10:21 AM
    I had the same problems with my iPhone on Tmo...

I just got frustrated and took it back to ATT...
    Do you mean the Wi-Fi problem?
    11-23-09 12:27 PM
    Yes, WiFi wouldn't work, and when I'd get it to work a day or so later it would do the same thing.

I went to TiPB and asked the same question, and it never really got resolved...
    11-23-09 01:56 PM
    Yes, WiFi wouldn't work, and when I'd get it to work a day or so later it would do the same thing.

I went to TiPB and asked the same question, and it never really got resolved...
    Yeah I started a thread on there too and I was told that I just have to keep
    resetting the network settings each time again.
    11-23-09 02:16 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? (sorry couldn't resist )
    11-23-09 02:29 PM
    Are we at the CB site?????
    11-23-09 02:37 PM
    Yes and you clicked on the iPhone section. Either participate or stop trolling.
    11-23-09 02:46 PM
    /sigh

10 char
    11-23-09 02:49 PM
    Well it really isn't that bad. Anytime I'm going to switch sim cards all I gotta make
    sure I do before that is reset the network settings. All it does is reboot the phone
    and I can just put the sim card in and I'm good to go. It's not that big a deal. I'm
    just never going to reset it while the sim card is in it ever again.
    11-23-09 05:05 PM
    Click your heels 3 times and say " There's no place like Waterloo, there's no place like Waterloo..."

11-23-09 05:28 PM
    you should have waited for 10 mins or more sometimes it takes a long time to reboot back into the system.
    11-25-09 12:08 PM
    Your phone is not bricked, but with blackra1n when you reboot your device you must enter recovery and run blackra1n on your computer as if you were going to jailbreak it. I jailbroke my 3gs the other night and the same thing happened to me. if you want to restore it just enter into recovery mode and use itunes. hope this helps
    11-26-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD