So i brought 3g i phone from someone. i am currently using it with t-mobile with turbo Sim. you know like, my t-mobile sim is placed on turbo Sim, so it will work.

So is my i phone currently unlocked?
    I am having problem with it, it doesn't charge. i changed charger, everything but problem is still there.

since it's still under warranty, i am thinking if i can take it to the At&NT store and get fixed or replacement. Is it possible?

i was thinking like, put AT&NT sim card and take it their store. (My friend AT&NT sim card).

So there won't be any problem, right?? since that iphone is from someone, who, i don't know, from where he brought.

by the way, i am sure it's not jail breaken yet.

thanks.
    Last edited by Desiguy100; 11-11-09 at 07:58 PM.
    11-11-09 07:56 PM
    Just restore it and see if that will fix your issues. You can always unlock it again to use on tmobile.
    11-11-09 09:07 PM
    So i brought 3g i phone from someone. i am currently using it with t-mobile with turbo Sim. you know like, my t-mobile sim is placed on turbo Sim, so it will work.

I am having problem with it, it doesn't charge. i changed charger, everything but problem is still there.

since it's still under warranty, i am thinking if i can take it to the At&NT store and get fixed or replacement. Is it possible?

i was thinking like, put AT&NT sim card and take it their store. (My friend AT&NT sim card).

So there won't be any problem, right?? since that iphone is from someone, who, i don't know, from where he brought.

thanks.
    No it is not jailbroken or unlocked. If you take the phone to AT&T they will ask for the AT&T account, see you and/or the phone are not on it and do nothing (they will do nothing anyway because they don't repair phones). Take it to an Apple store with repair capabilities.
    11-12-09 07:31 AM

thanks.

You'll need to take it to Apple. AT&T does not repair iPhones.
    11-14-09 08:31 PM
    You'll need to take it to Apple. AT&T does not repair iPhones.

opss, thanks.

i did not knew that.
    11-14-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD