Guys, I just got to my head-office store. My controller recieved our first hundred or so 4Ss-- various GB and both colors I'm gonna open one! Eeeeeeehaaaaa!!
    And for you non-believers-- pic provided lol
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    10-12-11 11:06 AM
    Saweet congrats
    10-12-11 11:09 AM
    Saweet congrats
    So, I locked myself in my office, told my manager at this store that if he or any of the staff knock on my door, they will instantly be fired, and now-- I'm gonna have some alone time with the box while I sloooooowly remove the plastic.
    Hahaha I'm kidding about threatening the staff but I AM locked in my office. Will let you guys know later.

Cheers
    Ted
    10-12-11 11:26 AM
    Send me one............
    10-12-11 11:28 AM
    Let us know how it is!
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    10-12-11 11:54 AM
    You Dog!!!! Congrats. You're the first one I've seen here or on TiPb that's received theirs'. Man, I'm jonesin' bad.
    10-12-11 12:07 PM
    If you don't mind me asking - what part of the country are you at?

If they went to the warehouse in Fort Worth, TX - I may get mine tomorrow!
    10-12-11 12:22 PM
    You Dog!!!! Congrats. You're the first one I've seen here or on TiPb that's received theirs'. Man, I'm jonesin' bad.
    Yeah but keep in mind-- I didn't receive it as a customer, I received it as a wireless phone retail chain. Technically, if a customer in one of my stores asks my staff-- we AIN'T got any!! LOL
    pilsbury likes this.
    10-12-11 12:23 PM
    If you don't mind me asking - what part of the country are you at?

If they went to the warehouse in Fort Worth, TX - I may get mine tomorrow!
    I'm in Canada (Montreal).. But they were shipped across North America at the same time. All the retail chains have them, or will have them before the end of the day
    zee921 likes this.
    10-12-11 12:25 PM
    Congrats man. Enjoy.
    10-12-11 12:26 PM
    I'M GOING TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU! I may eventually cave and get the 4S in the end...who knows...lol
    10-12-11 03:15 PM
    C'mon Ted, tell us how it is compared to the i4. Inquiring minds want to know!
    10-12-11 03:49 PM
    c'mon ted, tell us how it is compared to the i4. Inquiring minds want to know!:d
    /nods head vigorously
    10-12-11 03:53 PM
    It's slick. REALLY slick. The iCloud thing works really well.... I just set up iMessage so I can mess with my different iOS devices.... and I set up a bunch of shortcut words, this is one thing that I LOVE about BB and now I have it on my iPhone ( You can do all that stuff on your updated ip4 obviously).
    But for the stuff you CAN'T do on ip4....
    Guys, the phone flies, simple as that. The Siri assistant is ridiculous ( as in crazy good). Remember me-- you're all gonna freak over Siri.
    This reminds me of updating my BBs and feeling like the new OS is making my unit fly.... sometimes it's real, other times it's imaginary, and occasionally it's wishful thinking. In the case of ip4 to ip4S-- it's definitely real. Owning the kind of company that I own, I get to play with alot of phones and this is definitely the smoothest beast I've ever messed with. I've used some big spec Androids but this easily beats them. No, that's not a scientific observation and I didn't use a stopwatch or any high end tools to come to that conclusion but it's all about the user's perception and this user is perceiving SPEED my friends.

Sorry I'm not making point form statements or giving a decent review. I'm messing with it so much. Can't put it down. I also wanna see what kind I abuse the batt can take.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tedzone; 10-12-11 at 06:40 PM.
    10-12-11 06:36 PM
    Awesome. I absolutely can't wait.
    10-12-11 08:27 PM
    So excited! Can't wait!
    10-12-11 08:45 PM
    I own the iPhone 4 and didn't think the update was worth the money, but Siri seems like it could be a program I would like and use often. Can't wait to see real world reviews.
    10-12-11 08:48 PM
    my wife's a little ticked at me. they should have offered a male voice as well. you know-- females don't like other females talking to their husbands. hahaha.

moiselles and heartbeat13 like this.
    10-12-11 09:28 PM
    Lots of guys wives going to be ticked
    Lol
    U the 1st person worldwide that I know has received n opened their i4s

10-12-11 09:34 PM
    Aaaawww geez.....didn't want to see this.
    I want to wait until they release the unlocked one in November, but seeing this I don't know if I can wait. Wait a few weeks, get unlocked with an upgrade so I don't have to pay almost $900, or go for instant gratification tomorrow.
    HATE being a grown up.
    10-13-11 08:06 AM
    Guys, I just got to my head-office store. My controller recieved our first hundred or so 4Ss-- various GB and both colors I'm gonna open one! Eeeeeeehaaaaa!!
    And for you non-believers-- pic provided lol
    Dude, congrats! BTW- your watches is very neat!
    10-13-11 01:29 PM
    Aaaawww geez.....didn't want to see this.
    I want to wait until they release the unlocked one in November, but seeing this I don't know if I can wait. Wait a few weeks, get unlocked with an upgrade so I don't have to pay almost $900, or go for instant gratification tomorrow.
    HATE being a grown up.
    You're a tech junkie just like the rest of us. You know you're not going to wait till November. LOL!
    10-13-11 02:34 PM
    Dude, congrats! BTW- your watches is very neat!
    hahha I love watches and phones

VIDGMER likes this.
    10-13-11 03:32 PM
    We start selling tomorrow. Just received the store display demos for all the stores too... so everyone is talking to Siri!! lol

10-13-11 03:33 PM
    I really want one!
    10-13-11 03:37 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD