hi guys,
    A couple questions... since i've gotten my 3GS from my 3G i've had nothing but multi-touch issues. I thought it was just me, so i waited til the update software to hit... and it still has its issues.

If i play rock band, tap Tap revange, DDR or orcania it will quick functioning if I'm hitting two keys / notes at once. Should I use this as my 1 year warranty issue? I have not gotten Apple Care yet, but i'm still under warranty. Do you think they'll be fixing this soon with the new hardware/iphone once it comes out?

It's just really annoying. I love my phone otherwise, i'm just annoyed that the mult-touch is the only thing that bugs the crap out of me. Thanks for your input/help.
    12-24-09 05:34 PM
    Anyone know? should I take this to a apple store? I played with my old 3G on Christmas from my ex, and it worked flawlessly. Anyone know?
    12-27-09 07:27 PM
    You may have some dead spots on the touch surface. Easy fix, take it to an apple store and they will swap it out for u for a new one. If it's jailbroken, do a restore first before exchanging it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD