Hi, I've never had an iPhone before, but I'm switching from my BB Bold 9000 to an iPhone 4 here soon. With my BB Bold, I can take regular MP3s and simply move them into my memory card on my BB and then the Media Player scans it, finds new songs, and puts em all in there and plays them just fine. Can I do this with an iPhone? Can I just manually move over whatever MP3s I want onto the phone and it will play them?
    06-14-10 04:30 PM
    Hi, I've never had an iPhone before, but I'm switching from my BB Bold 9000 to an iPhone 4 here soon. With my BB Bold, I can take regular MP3s and simply move them into my memory card on my BB and then the Media Player scans it, finds new songs, and puts em all in there and plays them just fine. Can I do this with an iPhone? Can I just manually move over whatever MP3s I want onto the phone and it will play them?
    Since you are going to iPhone you will need to start using iTunes if you haven't already. Add all your music to your iTunes library and iTunes will make the proper conversions if needed. And now you just sync your iTunes library with your iPhone. It's actually pretty easy and you can organize your playlists and order of songs in iTunes and that's exactly how it will show up on your device. So when you want to remove songs, you remove it from the iTunes playlist and re-sync your iPhone and it takes it off the iPhone.

iTunes is used to sync everything with your iPhone that's on your computer.
    06-14-10 04:45 PM
    Since you are going to iPhone you will need to start using iTunes if you haven't already. Add all your music to your iTunes library and iTunes will make the proper conversions if needed. And now you just sync your iTunes library with your iPhone. It's actually pretty easy and you can organize your playlists and order of songs in iTunes and that's exactly how it will show up on your device. So when you want to remove songs, you remove it from the iTunes playlist and re-sync your iPhone and it takes it off the iPhone.

iTunes is used to sync everything with your iPhone that's on your computer.
    As well as backup all your apps. I love iTunes being the one-stop shop to
    sync everything. So easy.
    06-14-10 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD