I'm using a friends old 2g until I get a 3g. And I have bought a few apps, when j get my new phone will I have to buy these apps again or just download them again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 12:12 PM
    I believe a sync with iTunes will solve this
    01-31-10 12:15 PM
    I'm using a friends old 2g until I get a 3g. And I have bought a few apps, when j get my new phone will I have to buy these apps again or just download them again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When you sync your new iphone with itunes it will install all your apps as long as your computer is authorized by your itunes account.
    01-31-10 12:40 PM
    Syncing will get them to iTunes and then onto the new phone. Even if you lost them, you can re-download them again to at no charge. Once you purchase an app, its yours, you can d/l it as many times as you want.
    02-11-10 07:43 PM
    Syncing will get them to iTunes and then onto the new phone. Even if you lost them, you can re-download them again to at no charge. Once you purchase an app, its yours, you can d/l it as many times as you want.
    This is correct. You can download again for free and long as you're using the same iTunes accounts. It will give you a pop-up message that says you've already downloaded the app and ask if you want to download it again for free. This is also a way to get purchased apps on more than one phone not yours. For example, I paid 9.99 for Beejive. Log onto my iTunes account on my wife's phone and download it there. Now we both have it and only had to pay once.
    02-12-10 07:51 AM
    As long as its paid for its yours forever. thats if you remember your itunes login info. hahaha
    02-12-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD