I recently got my iPhone 3g. But for some reason the videos I have on my iTunes are not transferring. I have a tv show episode that I had downloaded a while back that works, but my movies don't...
    I double checked that they are in an iPod/iPhone format by right clicking and telling it to convert it (which it didn't do because it said it was already formatted). I have them on my iPod video and it works fine.
    Is it possible I'm missing something?
    Running Windows, movies converted using Cucusoft.

Thanks in advanced
    05-20-09 07:51 AM
    Only thing I can think of, is to make sure it's the videos are checked off to sync with your iPhone.
    05-20-09 03:21 PM
    I have music videos checked to sync, and tv shows says I have no rentals available.... I'm going to try and update my iPhone software tonight and see if that changes anything
    05-20-09 04:44 PM
    Holy dear

Either Cucusoft sucks or the DRM is to blame.

Why not use a professional DRM converter to finish it?

There is my shot, give your words back if unsatisfied

05-21-09 03:46 AM
    The best way to transfer movies is to directly find the movie or clip you want in a mp4 format, this is the format for ipod,iphone, most of apple stuff and also PSP
    05-21-09 04:53 PM
    They are in mp4 and it's definitely not the drm because it works fine on my iPod video. Updating the software didn't help though. Going to call apple support tonight.

Thanks for the help guys
    05-23-09 02:59 PM
    Yeah so I can't call the support line because it's a COU line, so I guess I just don't get to watch movies on it.... Bum deal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 09:40 PM
    So it turns out my iPhone is fine, it was a simple I.O. Error...,
    My iTunes was never maximized and I didn't see that there was another section below TV shows titled "movies" LOL
    Yeah I feel pretty ******** and I thank you all for your time, sorry I wasted it haha!
    06-04-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD