http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Motorolas-Droid-iPad-siliconalley-2299019061.html?x=0&.v=3

In another move to compete against apple motorola accounces it will be making a I tablet type device. For those that are intrested

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 04:33 PM
    Just more monkey see monkey do in the industry. First the iphone, now the ipad.
    08-03-10 04:43 PM
    Monkey see monkey do? I'm pissed with this one. Apple wasn't the first to make a computer, apple wasn't the first to make an mp3 player, apple wasn't the first to make to make a touch screen phone, (google it, htc had one five years before, and there is a lawsuit between them, interestingly)

Apple might have done the tab first, back in like 93 with the "newton", but failed on it, then palm made it better. They are just reintroducing it with a 10" display. Brush up on your history kid, it goes a long way.

So for other companies to follow suite over 17 years later is like trying to kill a roach with a nuke. There's a market for them now so yea, the tabs are a rolling out like a virused firefox on the fritz.

08-03-10 06:35 PM
    Monkey see monkey do? I'm pissed with this one. Apple wasn't the first to make a computer, apple wasn't the first to make an mp3 player, apple wasn't the first to make to make a touch screen phone, (google it, htc had one five years before, and there is a lawsuit between them, interestingly)

Apple might have done the tab first, back in like 93 with the "newton", but failed on it, then palm made it better. They are just reintroducing it with a 10" display. Brush up on your history kid, it goes a long way.

So for other companies to follow suite over 17 years later is like trying to kill a roach with a nuke. There's a market for them now so yea, the tabs are a rolling out like a virused firefox on the fritz.

Nice one.
    08-03-10 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD