05-07-10 05:41 PM
    I honestly believe Sprint is more likely than Verizon to get the iPhone; considering the fact that Sprint is the only carrier with an actual 4G network. Everyone always talks about Verizon getting everything before Sprint and other carriers but in this case I think Sprint is actually ahead of Verizon as far as the 4G network is concerned!! Unless they launch their own 4G network!
    Last edited by VLADSWIFEY0804; 05-07-10 at 05:55 PM.
    05-07-10 05:51 PM
    engadget doesn't even seem confident in this. The only reason I don't believe it is because of verizon employees. Unless they are very high up on the food chain they aren't privelaged to that kind of info. Again, its exactly one month away; all questions will be answered
    05-07-10 06:01 PM
    Everyone seems to forget the new iPhone found had a the micro sim installed in it and NO signs of CDMA hardware... thus the new iPhone found will be on AT&T.... until other evidence is clearly found, these rumors and chatters should stop lol
    05-07-10 06:36 PM
    June 7th is when they're going to announce what is in-store for us all. Also, before the iPad launch, all of the news channels were stating the iPad was going to Verizon. It went to AT&T, so we should give it the month and well see what happens.
    05-07-10 06:40 PM
    Everyone seems to forget the new iPhone found had a the micro sim installed in it and NO signs of CDMA hardware... thus the new iPhone found will be on AT&T.... until other evidence is clearly found, these rumors and chatters should stop lol
    If AT&T really is losing iPhone exclusivity, that doesn't mean they won't be getting the next iPhone. It just means other carriers can get it also. And if Apple does give it to both AT&T and Verizon, they are going to be different versions, so of course there would be no evidence of CDMA hardware on the GSM version.
    05-07-10 07:09 PM
    If AT&T really is losing iPhone exclusivity, that doesn't mean they won't be getting the next iPhone. It just means other carriers can get it also. And if Apple does give it to both AT&T and Verizon, they are going to be different versions, so of course there would be no evidence of CDMA hardware on the GSM version.
    None of those "ifs" will happen this year.
    05-07-10 07:35 PM
    None of those "ifs" will happen this year.
    didn't say they would
    05-07-10 08:21 PM
    The iPad firmware found three unannounced iPhone models. The one Gizmodo got ahold of would be one model out of three. There's a possibility one, two, or even three different models could be announced next month.
    05-08-10 09:41 PM
    The iPad firmware found three unannounced iPhone models. The one Gizmodo got ahold of would be one model out of three. There's a possibility one, two, or even three different models could be announced next month.
    Good call, I forgot all about that. And even if they don't announce all of them next month at least we know they're in development.
    05-08-10 11:33 PM
    Yet another pointless VZW/iphone thread with ZERO evidence besides another media "maybe, could, if, possibly" article. No one knows anything, come the 7th everyone will know, why bother wasting time starting all these new threads about nothing?
    05-08-10 11:41 PM
    Yet another pointless VZW/iphone thread with ZERO evidence besides another media "maybe, could, if, possibly" article. No one knows anything, come the 7th everyone will know, why bother wasting time starting all these new threads about nothing?
    For someone who hates these threads you sure seem to like reading and posting in them..
    05-09-10 12:40 AM
    I know, just sad really. As I have said about 100 times, until there is something from Apple or VZW, all the rest is just BS rumors.
    05-09-10 12:15 PM
    June 7th is when they're going to announce what is in-store for us all. Also, before the iPad launch, all of the news channels were stating the iPad was going to Verizon. It went to AT&T, so we should give it the month and well see what happens.
    Great point, people were just SURE that the iPad would be on VZW and low and behold it didn't. Just goes to show that rumors are more often wrong then right.
    05-09-10 12:19 PM
    This blog from TiPB sums it up perfectly.

http://www.tipb.com/2010/05/07/iphon...lipping-minds/
    05-09-10 01:40 PM
    This blog from TiPB sums it up perfectly.

http://www.tipb.com/2010/05/07/iphon...lipping-minds/
    I know right, Rene really hit it right on the head with that post.
    05-09-10 03:12 PM
    I have Verizon & T-mobile & want an Iphone but really have given up on it ever coming to Verizon or if it does Verizon will probably lock parts of it so you dont get full use of it
    05-10-10 10:42 AM
    Confirmed: Apple and AT&T signed five-year iPhone exclusivity deal -- but is it still valid? -- Engadget

not happening anytime soon, the deal was 5 years meaning 2012. VZW rumors, done.
    05-10-10 05:22 PM
    Confirmed: Apple and AT&T signed five-year iPhone exclusivity deal -- but is it still valid? -- Engadget

not happening anytime soon, the deal was 5 years meaning 2012. VZW rumors, done.
    No they are never going to be done. Even that article states that there may be some question as to weather or not the deal is still valid. But one thing that I do find interesting is that ATT has blacked out vacation time for all of Jun and my friend who works at a VZW corporate store is taking vacation in Jun.
    05-10-10 05:35 PM
    The question they refer to is if the class action suit goes through. If not the deal is still good. Either way, with the case still pending, it wont be this summer.
    05-10-10 06:20 PM
    The question they refer to is if the class action suit goes through. If not the deal is still good. Either way, with the case still pending, it wont be this summer.
    I agree that it will not be this summer. But you and I both know that the rumors will never die.
    05-10-10 06:49 PM
    I agree that it will not be this summer. But you and I both know that the rumors will never die.
    unfortunately the iphone is going to another carrier rumor re-emerges every 4 or 5 months with more faked sources and employee claims. After so many years eventually it will be true but by then so many people will have cried wolf that authentic inside people will be brushed off
    05-10-10 06:53 PM

I just read this on Phone scoop, that's when my contract for verizon is up, so guess I'll be waiting.
    05-11-10 08:05 AM
    Verizon does not need the iphone! Just keep pumping out Android devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-11-10 08:54 AM
    Verizon does not need the iphone! Just keep pumping out Android devices.

Yes, Google is the next RIM.
    05-11-10 08:59 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD