Sorry for all the newby questions, but regarding push email for the 3GS I'll be getting in the mail tomorrow, am I correct that you can get both Yahoo and Gmail email pushed to your email now without having to open a MobileMe account? And if you do get MobileMe, does that allow you to get push email from aol, hotmail, and others?

Just wondering if it's worth paying another $100/yr. for MobileMe. thanks.
    09-24-09 09:48 AM
    I am not sure if you can get yahoo but i know you can get gmail as of yesterday. I am using it and it works great!
    09-24-09 01:03 PM
    Yes, Yahoo now gives you the option if you want it pushed
    09-24-09 07:46 PM
    Sorry for all the newby questions, but regarding push email for the 3GS I'll be getting in the mail tomorrow, am I correct that you can get both Yahoo and Gmail email pushed to your email now without having to open a MobileMe account? And if you do get MobileMe, does that allow you to get push email from aol, hotmail, and others?

Just wondering if it's worth paying another $100/yr. for MobileMe. thanks.
    you are correct about yahoo and gmail. and correct again with mobile me. just forward the email to your mobileme acct and youre good to go.
    09-24-09 09:22 PM
    I have 2 yahoo mail accounts. My older one that I have had for a long time (well over 10 years) does not seem to push as fast as my newer account. Sometimes the older account does not even push at all. I guess it is a mystery lol
    10-05-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD