anything on my phone now. I have a question though,
    on some pictures that have small clips, not videos can't be
    viewed as they are sent. I saved the picture but it won't
    play any motion , but it plays when it was sent to me on
    my SMS/MMS

Maybe some one is willing for me to
    send them an mms to see what I'm
    talking about
    Last edited by konstantine21; 09-14-09 at 12:02 PM.
    09-14-09 09:20 AM
    How did u manager to get MMS to work ? i havent been able to since the 3.1 update as MMS has been removed from the 5.0 carrier file ? any guidance would be great , and no im not paticent enough to wait 11 days lol
    09-14-09 08:59 PM
    i have it working on my iphone w/ tmo. i had to changed my apn to wap.voicestream.com
    09-14-09 09:08 PM
    i have it working on my iphone w/ tmo. i had to changed my apn to wap.voicestream.com
    hmm , even though i have the 5.0 carrier file i dont have the network settings under options . Hmm , even tried the SIM swap and still wasnt able to get it to appear. ideas ?
    09-14-09 10:27 PM
    If you need the carrier file let me know.. VVM, WiFi, MMS, everything works..
    09-15-09 09:55 AM
    Hey E,
    Which carrier file are you using? My MMS is sketchy at best on all 3 of the families iPhones. I've tried both the 5.0 and 5.1 floating around but can't seem to get them to send or receive on a stable basis. Also what settings are you using under Cellular Data Network? Thanks for your help!!

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. I had settings wrong on 2 of the 3 phones...forgot my reading glasses....damn old age....
    Last edited by Vic_C; 09-15-09 at 06:02 PM.
    09-15-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD