I realized life and death matters (and other urgent issues) are done by phone calls.
    Quote of the month! I mean come on people.. push is NICE but not necessary.. whatever happen to actually calling people.

MobileMe rocks.. works great.. Apple just needs a new GUI and much faster mail web process.
    08-04-09 07:51 AM
    There is no sure press technology on the i phone making it a messy type. I phone users are on the delete button constantly.
    You are talking out of your behind, I rarely if ever use the delete button. iPhone has the best word correction around..bar none. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't make it the rule.

If you were correct millions upon millions for ONE device would be taking theirs back and they are not. JD Power ftw.
    08-04-09 07:55 AM
    Quote of the month! I mean come on people.. push is NICE but not necessary.. whatever happen to actually calling people.
    MobileMe rocks.. works great.. Apple just needs a new GUI and much faster mail web process.
    Well said. 3,700+ message equals to about a 45min conversation.
    08-04-09 08:55 AM

I agree, I would not have a problem paying for all the stuff that it does, if everytime I log in, I didn't screech in disgust.
    08-05-09 10:53 AM
    The i phone is hardly revolutionary. touch screen technology has been around long before apple decided to do anything with it on phone. I have used an i phone, yuck.
    Not the type of technology that Apple uses for it's iPhone. I am not talking revolutionary in terms of touch screen anyway, but for the face that you get a full browser for the internet(Safari) and all the apps it has.
    08-05-09 10:55 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD