Hey guys, I was a long time blackberry user, just switched to android... but I'm making iphone/iPad games. My first was just released on the app store and I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in porting it over to BB (or, me doing it...)

Anyway, here's the official line:

Microcide is a realtime strategy/puzzle game that will challenge you to whatever extent you wish, but will entertain you regardless.
    The concept is easy: Attack your opponents with higher numbers and you win. But that's not all there is to it! Spread yourself too thin and you become vulnerable. Use your attackers as a defensive barrier to keep opposing attackers away from your cell!

* 299 levels to master, and an additional "RANDOM" level option for endless replayability.
    * 12 different teams, each with a unique ability that you can activate to help you win difficult levels.
    * Upgrade 5 different stats that add complexity and depth to the game. Speed up your attackers and regeneration rate! Add a chance to do more damage with your attackers, or to deflect and absorb opposing attackers!
    * Choose a difficulty that suits you! From incredibly easy to insanely difficult.
    * Neat little distraction on the credits screen to occupy a few moments
    * Stats screen that will help you understand how you play and what level you need to improve.

And just when you think you're done, you're not.
    Unlock Hyper mode and an 'Extras' menu for faster play and more replayability!
    Plus, with Open Feint achievements and leaderboards, you've always got something more to strive for.

Look it up on facebook or look up "rimbuk games"
    Leave feedback, ask questions, make suggestions.

I'm ready to listen to whatever anyone wants to say, good or bad!
    10-01-10 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD