My iPhone froze yesterday, and when it restarted some of the icons were merged. For example, one of my icons is half Facebook and half Shazam. I tried deleting it and re installing it and the same thing happens.

Does anyone knows why this happens?
    07-15-09 08:38 AM
    I had a glitch where the icons were showing up for the wrong apps. There were two solutions for this: Delete the problem apps and reinstall them or do a full restore on the iphone. The first solution seems to be a temporary fix but usually because of a corrupt file you'll wind up doing a full restore eventually.
    07-15-09 09:31 AM
    Thanks, I will try the first solution and see if it work if not, I will do a full restore.
    07-15-09 10:07 AM
    You could connect your iPhone to iTunes, uncheck sync applications to wipe all of the apps of your phone, and then re-check it to sync them back. That should fix the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:55 AM
    You could connect your iPhone to iTunes, uncheck sync applications to wipe all of the apps of your phone, and then re-check it to sync them back. That should fix the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yep, exactly what I was going to say.

The truth is, it's all 3.0 and will eventually come back. The 3.1 that I have running actually fixed this issue when it's released to the public.
    07-16-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD