Will service be any different @ all, as we dont have 3g in our area? I'll definately want to jailbreak it from what ive read, but is there any downfalls to jailbreaking? I currently have a pearl 8100, and havent had any problems, but i use internet alot, and my pearl is limited. i heard the internet on these is awesome, and can get anything! MMS is my only drawback, as i like to send and receive pics and jokes from buddies, but if there is an app comming out soon or an update for this, its no biggie(another reason i wanna jailbreak)! I heard battery life wasnt to great, but can you get a full day? I charge mine up @ nite while i sleep. I dont do spreadsheets or anything like that. Mainly internet, texting, pictures,and phonecalls. Would this be a good uograde for me? Any help @ all would be great. The help on this site period is awesome! Thanks!
    02-17-09 01:51 PM
    It'll be an adjustment, but I would get one. Jailbreaking is the way to go. Swirlymms will let you send/receive mms so that fixes that setback. There are plenty of peripheral add-ons for the iPhone, such as the juice pack, that allow you to charge your iphone while away from a computer or wall jack.

I think you'll be very pleased

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 02:14 PM
    i hope so...lol Any info anyone has, let me know. The beginning of march, im making the jump...lol Tony, have you had one?
    02-17-09 02:16 PM
    one more thing, is the 8g plenty of memmory, dont know how much that would take...lol its $100 extra for the 16g. Just wondered.
    02-17-09 03:19 PM
    It all depends. I wouldn't use the phone as a hard-core iPod. That will help out a lot on space and battery issues.

Also skullz, I sadly do not have one, but have been messing around with one for a few months at stores and friends houses' and have been researching the phone, and its issue's, for a long time.

You hear a lot of the same question being asked. Mainly to do with jailbreaking, battery, and memory-related problems.

I'm no expert, but I know enough to get myself by, and give a bit of advice along the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD