Folks, we are a divided family. And that is where the problem arises. If my wife sends me a voice message from the iPhone as an email attachment m4a, I cannot open, and this can be frustrating (although it does give a great reason for not hearing her). Any solutions so that the Blackberry Curve 8310 can easily hear these files?
    Last edited by genennene; 06-22-09 at 11:00 AM.
    06-22-09 10:55 AM
    Folks, we are a divided family. And that is where the problem arises. If my wife sends me a voice message from the iPhone as an email attachment m4a, I cannot open, and this can be frustrating (although it does give a great reason for not hearing her). Any solutions so that the Blackberry Curve 8310 can easily hear these files?
    Change to an iphone......sorry couldn't resist! I don't believe there is a way to convert them on a BB.
    Last edited by mpafr012; 06-22-09 at 05:58 PM. Reason: typo
    06-22-09 12:22 PM
    PRAY she doesn't visit these forums.. PRAY like you never have.. hahahahaha.
    06-22-09 01:03 PM
    There will be quick denials all around. It wasn't me. Now, is there anyway you know of?
    06-22-09 01:42 PM
    PRAY she doesn't visit these forums.. PRAY like you never have.. hahahahaha.
    I will stick to denial. It wasn't me. Given I insist on hanging on to old things and am reluctant to move to the new, whether it is due to cost or just getting used to what I have (this eplains why my wife has kept me, and vice versa), any suggestions?
    06-22-09 01:48 PM
    Still looking for help on this. My wife keeps thinking I'm up something.
    06-22-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD