...has anyone on AT&T, in Atlanta, GA [or anywhere for that matter] noticed that when you try to make a call, it takes quite a while before it will even start to ring?

And, the browsing and notification experience on AT&T this evening seems rather weird. Has it been confirmed that they are having network issues?

I'm noticing this on two iPhone 4's, and even my iPad 2 notifications seem a little off.
    11-03-11 08:22 PM
    Hey Navi,

I'm in the ATL area and I'm on AT&T too, and yes I have noticed that when placing a call, it takes a while before it rings. IDK why it does that. If I were making an emergency call, the thief/murderer/bad person would have plenty time to execute their plan. SMH. It needs to be fixed, pronto.

As far as browsing and notifications, they seem to be working fine for me and my old 3G. My iPad is on my wifi network at home, so I haven't used its AT&T signal in a while.

Let me know if you find out why the outgoing calls do that!
    11-03-11 08:41 PM
    Not just ATT VZW here in Indiana some times up to 5 secs.....before I get a ring.
    11-04-11 05:51 AM
    Im on ATT in central Arkansas, and I noticed my browser was taking an un usually long time to connect. I have not noticed the calling issues though.
    11-04-11 06:28 AM
    ...something was certainly going on last night. It is working correctly this morning. Thanks for all the tips, too
    11-04-11 06:31 AM
    I was noticing this on my blackberry as well, also notice it on my dumb phone from work ,
    11-04-11 10:17 AM
    No issues in the garden state with either ipad or storm 2.
    11-04-11 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD