1. abbyl6497's Avatar
    I had been thinking about switching from my bb curve to the iPhone but my contract isn't ready until may. My friend had a iPhone 2g that she let me have to test out. Yeah IRS only the 2g but since I've never even expierenced the 3g I'm ok with it. Lol. Will def be getting 3g as soon as I can until then it's 2g for me.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 05:14 PM
  2. Username00089's Avatar
    Well if the contracts runs out in May then the 4th Gen will be right around the
    corner so it all works out perfect
    01-12-10 05:26 PM
  3. crackvegas78's Avatar
    Congrats, nothing wrong with the 2G and I think you get OS3.0 for it so you should be good to go.
    01-12-10 06:31 PM
  4. cobra302's Avatar
    i agree with forever29, i would hold off until you see what is revealed in june!
    01-12-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD