I have backed my iphone up several times in the past. Last night I backed it up said it was done then went to download the new OS, during this download the charger was making a noise like it was being plugged and and unplugged and my fiance unplugged it which then put it in recovery mode. I went to go to the back up and the only thing that is there is from 4/20 which put all of my fiance stuff on my phone, and the other two back ups are from last night...

Don't I need to sign into I tunes somewhere anyway and then my previous back ups will show up?

Is there anything that I can do?

Why are my back ups from the past not there?

Please help, I was in tears last night!!
    06-03-11 12:03 PM
    Typically on a Windows machine your backups are here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER_NAME\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

This is for an XP machine.
    06-03-11 01:51 PM
    I have windows 7 and the last back up was from 4/20 was the fiances, and the on my xp at work last one was from 6/21/10 so looks like im stuck with that and just lose everything with in the last year.
    06-03-11 02:51 PM
    For Windows 7, you have to 'show hidden files & folders', but the path for iTunes backup is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

But, to be honest, even if you lost your backup, and you're on your 'main' computer, you can just re-connect your iPhone to iTunes, and sync all your items again. Yes, a bit of a pain to wait, but...

PS: see your other post, too. I commented there...
    06-05-11 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD