As the title says im kinda afraid because 5yrs ago I had sprint and sucked badly are the better now? Is there signal everywhere ?? With the iPhone I hear sometimes you don't get the3G signal ? Is this true ? Thx in advance
    03-24-12 03:17 PM
    I have a few friends that complain about the data speeds on Sprint, and have since switched to Verizon and or AT&T...

I say get one, use it for the 1 day return period, and see how it works for you. In the interim DON'T port your number to Sprint till you're sure that you're staying with them...
    03-24-12 08:07 PM
    Is it really only a one day return period? That's insane!
    03-25-12 02:59 AM
    Location, location, location. I'm not into carrier bashing so I don't want this to be characterized
    as that. But I basically spent a couple of days with a friend who uses an iPhone on Sprint.
    We were in a lot of places that weekend. He doesn't know much about iPhones so I jailbroke
    it for him and was making lots of customizations for him. I can't even begin to tell you
    how frustrated I was downloading things for him without wifi. It was insanely slow. And
    in many places. Even with full bars. I decided to start running speed tests on it everywhere
    we went. I finally hit at most 1 mpbs in a certain spot. It was basically using EDGE on GSM.
    03-25-12 12:45 PM
    My son has an EVO on Spint.
    Those markets he travels to as well as his home town have good coverage.
    He's considering an iPhone 4S.
    So the questions is how does the stock iPhone 4S perform in areas where there is good coverage on Sprint?

TIA
    03-25-12 08:05 PM
    ...oops, I meant to type 14 day period. And as a matter of fact, I think it is now longer than that.
    03-26-12 07:15 AM
    Well I use the iPhone on sprint. As far as call quality it's dry good, texting and all that is fine but data speeds like everyone has said here I can easily say are slower then Verizon and AT&T. The bonus for me using sprint over the other two networks is the unlimited data plan. Please dont come on here saying oh in grandfathered in I don't have the problem I'm speaking to people who are trying to by a new phone an plan. With the other carriers you no longer have that option. So that's. Why instill chose sprint even with slower data speeds.
    03-26-12 07:49 AM
    Well I use the iPhone on sprint. As far as call quality it's dry good, texting and all that is fine but data speeds like everyone has said here I can easily say are slower then Verizon and AT&T. The bonus for me using sprint over the other two networks is the unlimited data plan. Please dont come on here saying oh in grandfathered in I don't have the problem I'm speaking to people who are trying to by a new phone an plan. With the other carriers you no longer have that option. So that's. Why instill chose sprint even with slower data speeds.
    Well I kinda agree with you. I just got my iphone 4s on sunday, as far as signal is great on the areas I live/work and frecuently go. I can't complain so far, on the other hand on sunday night I reallized that my phone wasn't a retina display (screen had a yellowish tone) compared to a iphone 4 from verizon. So I was pretty pissed and ready to return the whole phone and cancel the contract, then I toought about the fees that I had to pay for no matter what (35$ re stocking fee, 35$ activation fee and minutes and data I used the first 2 days arround 20$) so I give sprint another chance.

Yesterday I went to sprint store show the sales guy why I don't want that phone because of the screen then they swaped for another one. No extra charge. And I have to say that this 2nd iphone actually have the bluish cristal clear screen, and I love it.

I know sprint is not as fast as verizon, att but the things that make me switch with them are the following

-unlimited text
    -unlimited calling cell to cell no matter ehat carrier it is
    -unlimited DATA
    -my job offers me a 22% of my bill off every month.

So I'm looking at 65 to 70$ a month including tax.

I'm happy about that btw I'm on the north jersey area, 20min from NYC if your arround my area tell me your experience. Thanks.
    phonejunky likes this.
    03-28-12 06:59 AM
    I have the 4s with sprint and data speeds are slow downloading speed is slow call quality okay I live in la so I feel disappointed. Yes I
    Am saving money on my car insurance with sprint. It come on they need to update there technology . There capable of being the top carrier
    04-04-12 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD