Well, I use LogMeIn (a remote desktop client) to help friends and family, sometimes clients with tech problems remotely, it's a great tool. Since I have an account with them I get constant updates, and the most recent one is about LogMeIn Ignition, an app that gives you remote control over your computer. At $30 even, it's worth it.

Check the video out:
    https://secure.logmein.com/welcome/i...&WT.mc_id=5662

Let me know what you guys think! You think anything like this could come to the Odin, or any blackberry for that matter?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fanboy, I actually hate the iPhone for the fact that everyone and their mother's have one, in addition to other things, but this is just amazing.
    Last edited by per se; 09-28-09 at 08:34 PM.
    09-28-09 08:07 PM
    i'm not sure if it will come out for berrys, but i just bought and installed this app! i do most of the tech work for our work computers, and having to repeat "click start, now control panel.....etc.." gets old. this lets me either do it on my phone when i'm out and about, or just do it on my computer while at home! excellent product. liking it a lot so far.
    10-01-09 04:17 PM
    Yes I was looking into this when I had my Iphone! Is a great application and BB should deff get something like this...
    10-01-09 04:20 PM
    Well, I use LogMeIn (a remote desktop client) to help friends and family, sometimes clients with tech problems remotely, it's a great tool. Since I have an account with them I get constant updates, and the most recent one is about LogMeIn Ignition, an app that gives you remote control over your computer. At $30 even, it's worth it.

Check the video out:
    https://secure.logmein.com/welcome/i...&WT.mc_id=5662

Let me know what you guys think! You think anything like this could come to the Odin, or any blackberry for that matter?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fanboy, I actually hate the iPhone for the fact that everyone and their mother's have one, in addition to other things, but this is just amazing.
    The acronym means Remote Desktop for Mobiles. I purchased RDM+ back in April. BB's have had an app like this for a while. Check it out.

RDM+ :: Remote Access Tools
    10-06-09 05:02 PM
    looks great for the storm, will try the 7 day free trial and see if its worth the $40.
    10-07-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD