I'm over BB I think. They need to seriously ante-up with their apps!! I'm standin on the edge of this ship and finallllyyyyyyyy go iphone.
    06-03-10 03:51 AM
    Cant say I wouldn't want an iPhone... but definately won't switch to ATT for any phone. Their customer service is horrible! Used to be with them way back when and will never go to them again..... In fact, I would go as far as to say I'd give up on cell phone altogether if I had to use them. All this hype about an iPhone coming to Verizon..... I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll keep carrying my iPod Touch 64.
    06-03-10 06:34 AM
    I just turned to the "darkside" last night...i moved from bb to an 16g 3gs iphone white...im gonna miss that ole blackberry...i can honestly say that I love them both!!My family rocks both phones!!!
    06-03-10 12:54 PM
    I agree these latest two smartphones seem like they're lost in time, but hey that RIM for you, and the people on this forum will find a way to praise then for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    People in this forum will "find a way to praise them for it" because I believe this is.... Uhhhhh.... "CRACKBERRY.COM".
    A blackberry discussion place invites iphone people to discuss iphones and then those same people trash the blackberry. It's like inviting people to your house-- they come hang out cause it's really cool and then they insult your house.
    If you look at my posts, you'll see I respect the iphone (even own a couple) so I'm not trashing the iphone-- just the rude people (not YOU specifically brandon) who should check the address bar and be reminded where they are.

Take a hint-- isn't it ironic that the best iphone forum is hosted by a blackberry place? Talk about self confidence!! :-)

06-04-10 02:26 AM
    People in this forum will "find a way to praise them for it" because I believe this is.... Uhhhhh.... "CRACKBERRY.COM".
    A blackberry discussion place invites iphone people to discuss iphones and then those same people trash the blackberry. It's like inviting people to your house-- they come hang out cause it's really cool and then they insult your house.
    If you look at my posts, you'll see I respect the iphone (even own a couple) so I'm not trashing the iphone-- just the rude people (not YOU specifically brandon) who should check the address bar and be reminded where they are.

Take a hint-- isn't it ironic that the best iphone forum is hosted by a blackberry place? Talk about self confidence!! :-)

I switch phones daily just so happens today I'm using my iPhone and not my Nexus One or 9700 so chill sparky. Also I wouldn't even say this is close to the best site for iPhone discussion, that's the apple site itself, they have a huge forum for iPhone users go check it out and stop giving cb credit for everything because you love the site. Finally I never bashed the Blackberry in my last post I simply agreed with someone by saying that I, again I also felt the last two blackberry's being the clamshell and slider were a bit out of date for the trends of our current time period.
    06-04-10 04:54 AM
    I switch phones daily just so happens today I'm using my iPhone and not my Nexus One or 9700 so chill sparky. Also I wouldn't even say this is close to the best site for iPhone discussion, that's the apple site itself, they have a huge forum for iPhone users go check it out and stop giving cb credit for everything because you love the site. Finally I never bashed the Blackberry in my last post I simply agreed with someone by saying that I, again I also felt the last two blackberry's being the clamshell and slider were a bit out of date for the trends of our current time period.
    Brandon, My stores (yes.. MY stores, not a company I work for) activate about 1500 subscribers a month so I have access to, and use, quite a lot more phones than you do.
    I politely referred to you by your name... Not "sparky".
    Hint-- Treat people the way they treat you.
    Thank-You

06-04-10 06:29 AM

"Hello! Welcome! Please come in to our home! Theres just one thing. Please only say or think what we do. We're not quite secure enough handle any criticism here, so if you can't ge in line then please leave." Is that about it???
    06-04-10 07:03 AM
    I'm gonna say I have you beat considering MY occupation in SIGINT and where I work, just sayin, enough of the chest bumping though
    06-04-10 07:04 AM
    I'm gonna say I have you beat considering MY occupation in SIGINT and where I work, just sayin, enough of the chest bumping though
    I don't have an occupation. I offer occupation to others. But since you were nice-- Peace.

06-04-10 07:14 AM
    Hahaha you don't have an occupation hahahaha, you seem to be pretty smart but that last statement regardless of the meaningless point your trying to prove was ignorant. Bill Gates has an occupation but also gives people the oppurtunity to have one in his company. An occupation is nothing but the principle or main activity you participate in to earn money Ted.
    06-04-10 07:26 AM
    You mean "you're" not "your". Anyhow. I employ 56 people from the ages of 19 to 56-- everyone smarter than you... And without the smarty pants fake wit you use cause you're a scared little boy with inferiority complexes.
    Discussion is over.

06-04-10 07:47 AM
    Hahahaha awe man classic. Last I checked you were the on who made the ignorant statement that you had no occupation because you employed people, and I have the inferiority complex weird?! It's cool man just laugh about this don't take it so personal lol
    06-04-10 08:04 AM
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I was going to be leaving my BB for an iphone, well was gonna have both, butttt now with the 2gb cap on data, Screw that. I will hate it. Not even worth it.
    06-04-10 10:09 AM
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I was going to be leaving my BB for an iphone, well was gonna have both, butttt now with the 2gb cap on data, Screw that. I will hate it. Not even worth it.
    Are you one of the rare 2% that go over 2gigs
    06-04-10 10:13 AM
    It maybe at "2%" now... but given all the multitasking and 4g and everything else the new iphone is going to offer, that percentage will go up. And I wont be one going up with it thank you. ;]
    06-04-10 10:27 AM
    It maybe at "2%" now... but given all the multitasking and 4g and everything else the new iphone is going to offer, that percentage will go up. And I wont be one going up with it thank you. ;]
    I can understand that.
    06-04-10 10:29 AM
    I'm definitely gone when the 4g comes out. I've had this stupid storm 1 for way too long. I won't be missing the battery pulls or 13mb of memory at boot. I'm also ready to try something other than Verizon. I've been with them for 10 years or so. I'm ready to try something new.

06-04-10 05:04 PM
    I'm definitely gone when the 4g comes out. I've had this stupid storm 1 for way too long. I won't be missing the battery pulls or 13mb of memory at boot. I'm also ready to try something other than Verizon. I've been with them for 10 years or so. I'm ready to try something new.

You wont be sorry, did the same thing back in Dec, don't miss my storm or storm2 at all... try having close to a 100 apps on a bb, and there a few that are kinda stupid... but all in all, there are a crapload of cool apps out there, I miss vzw voice coverage, a smidgen .. but the iPhone makes up for it, and the new one is going to be ridiculous... Can't wait for it to be released
    06-05-10 07:58 PM
    Remember that iPhone has wifi, something the tour does not, I used most of my data plan at home, now i'm wifi at home, i don't even come close to 2 gigs... always someplace with wifi lol
    06-05-10 07:59 PM
    I've been a Blackberry user for a few years now, even work for AT&T and get to play around with all the new toys that come out. The iPhone and Blackberry would be like comparing apples and oranges, but Apple is closing the gap on that comparison quickly. I'm considering making the switch to an iPhone but maybe the 3G S since I'm not allowed to get the new one yet.
    06-06-10 06:49 AM
    me if it goes to verizon
    06-07-10 10:33 AM
    the iphone 4's specs are unreal

Before comparing the iphone 3gs to a BB was a pretty close matchup

not anymore, the iphone 4 is the best
    06-07-10 01:58 PM
    Just announced at the WWDC:

"AT&T will offer upgrade to iPhone 4 for anyone eligible this calendar year. Still costs $199 or $299, but you can get it earlier".

It's supposed to go on sale June 24th. I upgraded to the iPhone 3Gs last month on the 11th. I will be restoring my iPhone today and returning it today or tomorrow and cancelling my upgrade and wait for the iPhone 4. I'll ask if I can pre-order.
    Last edited by jayman2; 06-07-10 at 02:12 PM.
    06-07-10 02:07 PM
    Just announced at the WWDC:

"AT&T will offer upgrade to iPhone 4 for anyone eligible this calendar year. Still costs $199 or $299, but you can get it earlier".

It's supposed to go on sale June 24th. I upgraded to the iPhone 3Gs last month on the 11th. I will be restoring my phone today and returning it today or tomorrow and cancelling my upgrade and wait for the iPhone 4. I'll ask if I can pre-order.
    Pre-orders start June 15th.
    06-07-10 02:12 PM
    Pre-orders start June 15th.
    Sounds great to me. I still have to return my 3Gs by tomorrow. They said that I had 30 days to cancel or swap.
    06-07-10 02:17 PM
136 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD