I just wanted to know if anyone out there uses a case for their iP4 that attaches to a belt/waist. I have always used a case like this for all my previous phones, and I don't like to carry my phone in my pocket.
    -Do you have problems with screen protectors peeling off?
    -Do you use an additional case as well?

I tried to search for this subject, but all I got was a series of Blackberry case threads.
    Thanks for any help.
    07-20-10 11:12 AM
    I just wanted to know if anyone out there uses a case for their iP4 that attaches to a belt/waist. I have always used a case like this for all my previous phones, and I don't like to carry my phone in my pocket.
    -Do you have problems with screen protectors peeling off?
    -Do you use an additional case as well?

I tried to search for this subject, but all I got was a series of Blackberry case threads.
    Thanks for any help.
    I can't speak from personal experience, but I can tell you that the salesman at my local AT&T store had a plastic or rubber skin on his i4 and it still fit into a vertical belt pouch. (might have been for another phone??) Clarivue (clarivue.com) has really nice screen protectors (2 for $12.00 as of yesterday). I've not had any problems with the one I use on my BB 9700 peeling by putting into the belt case that it came with.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 07-20-10 at 11:42 AM.
    07-20-10 11:32 AM
    I used to use a belt deal I still do from time to time, but it doesn't fit if you have the bumper on. I don't use a screen protectors so i couldn't tell you the answer to you other question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 11:34 AM
    Im using an old OEM BB 9000 (gasp!) holster that I had left over and it works perfectly.
    07-20-10 05:17 PM
    Thank you for the responses!
    I guess the best thing would be to just try a few out once I get my iP4 on Friday and fit it with a protective case.
    Many thanks!
    07-20-10 08:01 PM
    Im using an old OEM BB 9000 (gasp!) holster that I had left over and it works perfectly.
    Ha! I'm using a Bold 9650 holster to carry my 3GS w/ Incipio Feather case. Thought I was the only one.

I tried the case with a iphone4 with bumper tonight and it was just a little too short. Nice to hear the Bold 9000 case works.
    07-20-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD