Well I just jailbroke my 3G using Redsnow, and I was scared to death!! But it is VERY easy. Ive only had an iPhone for 3 weeks, and have never even seen this done before, and did it the first time! Not sure if you all share in my excitement, but I thought it was pretty cool! Anything else I should know that you guys can think of??
    06-26-09 07:18 PM
    sweet! i'm still scared as all get out to do it for some reason. i'm like the eptimy of murphys law, so if its gonna go wrong, it will with me.
    06-26-09 11:24 PM
    It was really easy? That's awesome! I'm planning to use Redsn0w on my iPhone 2G once I get it. Redsn0w unlocks EDGE iPhones as well as jailbreaking them.

Anything I need to watch out for with this program?
    06-26-09 11:44 PM
    I did my sons last night and it was pretty easy. Didnt worry at all(since it wasnt my phone).
    06-26-09 11:47 PM
    It was really easy? That's awesome! I'm planning to use Redsn0w on my iPhone 2G once I get it. Redsn0w unlocks EDGE iPhones as well as jailbreaking them.

Anything I need to watch out for with this program?
    No not that I can think of. It was honestly WAY WAY easier than I thought it would be. They have a video on the quickpwn site that you can watch, before hand. I watched it, and followed the directions just as they had them, and was fine. If you dont get the button configurations right, just exit the program, and start over.

sweet! i'm still scared as all get out to do it for some reason. i'm like the eptimy of murphys law, so if its gonna go wrong, it will with me.
    Like I said, I was SO nervous to jailbreak it, thinking that I would mess it up for sure. But it turned out great, and so far, I am very glad I did it. It honestly opens up a whole new world. Im not pro at this at all, but if any of you have any questions, ill do my best to help you out.
    Last edited by GAM3INO; 06-27-09 at 12:25 AM.
    06-27-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD