God bless it. Devour this. Eris that. Tour 2 who knows when. Who cares? It's not earth shattering. It's not that interesting or fun. Give us a phone to get excited about. How's that Droid selling? The buzz was dead within a week. They may as well stop paying Lucas the license for the name and call it something else it won't make a damn difference. And Verizon couldn't handle the iphone data needs? Seriously? But ATT can and they keep adding iphones to their base. I wonder the retention on the iphone. I'll bet dollars to donuts its a **** of a lot higher than the Droid retention. No question about it. Give us what we want. Yeah I know..not 'you', yadda yadda. Pre-emptive strike there by me.
    02-04-10 07:06 AM
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 02-04-10 at 10:20 AM.
    02-04-10 07:20 AM
    Hate to break it to you, but the iPhone isn't exactly earth shattering either...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 08:15 AM
    Yeah the iPhone isnt like some groundbreaking new thing anymore. Ill stick to my Droid either way, unless the new iPhone bring a lot of new stuff to the table

Edit*

And if its on Verizon
    Last edited by mhock86; 02-04-10 at 01:06 PM.
    02-04-10 08:30 AM
    I agree with Chuck... I don't see the earth shattering aspects about the iPhone. Everytime I think about the iPhone I think about the "iPhone ad you have never seen" video on YouTube.
    02-04-10 08:31 AM
    Ummmmmm I'm happy with my Droid, go to AT&T. Also not to mention
    soon to come the Passion/Nexus 1 some sheople......
    02-04-10 08:32 AM
    BTW I'm already smelling smoke on this one. Mods u know this is gonna get uuuuuugleeee
    02-04-10 08:33 AM
    BTW I'm already smelling smoke on this one. Mods u know this is gonna get uuuuuugleeee
    I'm gonna have to second that one.

As much as I want the iPhone to come to VZW now, its not gonna happen. &pissin' and moanin' about it isn't gonna get the iPhone here any faster.
    Maybe you should look into hookin' up with AT&T?!
    02-04-10 08:37 AM
    You've got a sprint/nextel user with 50 posts, posting a thread complaining about verizon phones and begging for an iphone.
    02-04-10 08:38 AM
    You've got a sprint/nextel user with 50 posts, posting a thread complaining about verizon phones and begging for an iphone.
    Wow I didn't even notice that. I don't see a sprint user changing to vzw for the iphone nor any other phone. Most people are with sprint because it is cheaper...so why would they join vzw to only pay a lot more and prolly complain about everthing!
    02-04-10 08:40 AM
    Wow I didn't even notice that. I don't see a sprint user changing to vzw for the iphone nor any other phone. Most people are with sprint because it is cheaper...so why would they join vzw to only pay a lot more and prolly complain about everthing!
    Yeah it doesnt make sense does it. Troll maybe.
    02-04-10 08:41 AM
    Troll for sure!
    02-04-10 08:41 AM
    Troll for sure!
    +1......Must have been a snow day for that school district.
    02-04-10 08:52 AM
    yeah he is a TROLL.. look at his past post...thats all I have to say... I've called him out many times already for trolling
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 02-04-10 at 10:20 AM.
    02-04-10 10:10 AM
    Disagree. I'm serious. I switched to Verizon over a year ago. As for groundbreaking..how's this. I went to my friends house who had an incredible sound system installed throughout his house, as well as a home theatre. How did he control it? You guessed it. An app from his iphone. So we're sitting there talking and he switches the song/cd right from his iphone. Try that with your Droid/Nexus One. Don't discount the brilliance of the multitude of apps available. Oh wait, you can get GPS directions on your Droid just put it on the dock. No thanks. I like my Garmin for that.
    02-04-10 11:08 AM
    Disagree. I'm serious. I switched to Verizon over a year ago. As for groundbreaking..how's this. I went to my friends house who had an incredible sound system installed throughout his house, as well as a home theatre. How did he control it? You guessed it. An app from his iphone. So we're sitting there talking and he switches the song/cd right from his iphone. Try that with your Droid/Nexus One. Don't discount the brilliance of the multitude of apps available. Oh wait, you can get GPS directions on your Droid just put it on the dock. No thanks. I like my Garmin for that.
    Go join the AT&T cult already! Buhbye!
    02-04-10 11:18 AM
    As for groundbreaking..how's this. I went to my friends house who had an incredible sound system installed throughout his house, as well as a home theatre. How did he control it? You guessed it. An app from his iphone. So we're sitting there talking and he switches the song/cd right from his iphone.
    That is pretty cool but I hate to break it to you this is nothing new. I am pretty sure my friend has been doing almost the same thing for years with a Sprint Touch Pro. I am not exactly sure how. He can connect to his PC with it and run media player and such. So it seems Iphones don't have a monopoly on this capability. No there is no app for Android to do this yet but it has been available for Windows Mobile.

Oh yeah and I love my Droid. One of my other friends has an iPhone and it is pretty sweet but nothing to get this excited over. Verizon carries a lot of phones that are just as capable. They just don't say apple on them.
    Last edited by sjsjr; 02-04-10 at 11:53 AM.
    02-04-10 11:32 AM
    Yeah huh; I did notice that. Did this get ugly yet?
    Let me read an see.
    02-04-10 12:01 PM
    Easily impressed huh. Man u need to seriously consider backing a way from the bud/chronic/reefer.
    All u need is an app for that and a nice receiver for that.
    Now what would really impress me if he could run his tunes off his iphone thru his stereo. But nah not really because when I get or upgrade my current stereo I will be able to play my songs directly off my droid thru it.
    But again, step a wayyyy from the bud
    02-04-10 12:07 PM
    Yeah got a Harmony One for my audio video system... Thanks. Don't really care if Verizon ever gets the uphone. I'll keep my BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 12:10 PM
    I used to do that from a Palm m105.

*yawn*

I agree with Chuck... I don't see the earth shattering aspects about the iPhone. Everytime I think about the iPhone I think about the "iPhone ad you have never seen" video on YouTube.
    Mind sharing a link?
    02-04-10 02:09 PM
    Lets see how long this thread lasts.......
    02-04-10 02:25 PM
    Lets see how long this thread lasts.......
    I feel it has been fairly civil so far. Time will tell.
    02-04-10 02:57 PM
    I used to do that from a Palm m105.

*yawn*

Mind sharing a link?
    02-04-10 03:07 PM
    I feel it has been fairly civil so far. Time will tell.
    Yes it has.........
    02-04-10 03:10 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD