I have my 3gs jailbroke and I down loaded the blues clues mail time song from cydia. How do I get it to play on my phone for incoming email?I went into winterboard and clicked on it and it put a check mark next to it but it does not seem to ever play the tune for anything. How do I. Set it to work for my email tone?any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 08:29 PM
    soem features will not work on 3.0 yet that could be one of them. or there is an additional tweak you have to downlod for the app to work. go into cydia and mange your packages and locate that one. go to more info to see if there is additional tweak you need to download.
    07-21-09 09:25 PM
    I will check that out. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 05:23 AM
    when you get a sound from cydia you need to see what kind of sound it is. If its a ringtone then you need to move it up some levels in winterboard just incase you have a full theme that uses sounds. If its an sms theme then same scenario. If you want to customize all of your sounds then you need a nifty app called tonefx. Its a paid cydia app with a trial and with it you can use your sounds and downloaded sounds from cydia to customize everything from keyboard clicks to email sounds.
    07-22-09 08:16 AM
    You shouldn't need ToneFX, although it's a pretty nifty app.

Like Spawn said... go into Winterboard, and drag the Blue Clues theme all the way to the top. That "should" work.
    07-22-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD