For those of you who have been waiting to Jailbreak your iPad 2's, well nows your chance. The most simplest way to jailbreak has returned.

The JailbreakMe site is unique in that it allows users to jailbreak their devices entirely using the Safari browser and without downloading any additional software.

Just point your devices browser to the site jailbreakme.com and follow the simple instructions.

Compatible with:

- iPad1: 4.3 through 4.3.3
    - iPad2: 4.3.3
    - iPhoneGS: 4.3 through 4.3.3
    - iPhone4: 4.3 through 4.3.3
    - iPhone4-CDMA: 4.2.6 through 4.2.8
    - iPod touch 3g: 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3
    - iPod touch 4g: 4.3 through 4.3.3

*Be quick though, Apple is expected to patch this one shortly*
    07-06-11 09:34 AM
    It like 2 days ago, is the only way for me to lose it if I upgrade my software right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-11 10:58 AM
    So freaking simple! Love LockIt! and NotifierPro.
    07-09-11 12:16 PM
    It like 2 days ago, is the only way for me to lose it if I upgrade my software right?

Yes, once you've jailbroken, if you upgrade your device with the latest iOS firmware or do a restore, you will wipe the jailbreak.
    07-12-11 02:14 PM
    another thing, once you've jailbroken, to patch the pdf exploit and prevent any naughty people taking advantage... look on cydia for 'PDF patcher 2'
    07-12-11 02:17 PM
    another thing, once you've jailbroken, to patch the pdf exploit and prevent any naughty people taking advantage... look on cydia for 'PDF patcher 2'
    thanks for the heads up, do you know of any free/ useful apps worth downloading?

07-12-11 03:16 PM
    thanks for the heads up, do you know of any free/ useful apps worth downloading?

Hmm I dunno about free, tbh most of the really good stuff found on Cydia will be paid apps...but were talking a couple of dollars/pounds at most...but those couple of dollars will be better spent then say any of the overly expensive rubbish you will find on AppWorld.

I'mean I use 3G unrestrictor which is a paid app for facetime calls over 3G, but I believe FaceBreak is a free alternative. If your into theming, you've probably heard about Winterboard which is free. The iOS autocorrect gets some stick for getting in the way... however you can try the free app ManualCorrect which is more tolerable. MxTube is free for saving YouTube vids and lastly iFile is a good free file explorer.

That should help get you started.

keep an eye on this thread I started, hopefully you'll be able to pick up some good recommendations http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...tweaks-630025/
    07-14-11 07:46 AM
    I have a 3g ipad 2 is there anyway for me to be able to download an app or something that let's me turn the ipad 2 into a mobile hotspot?

07-18-11 03:43 PM
    Yep ^^^^^^^ but won't discuss here......
    07-19-11 07:06 AM
    Yep ^^^^^^^ but won't discuss here......
    Than could you PM me how to do it? Thanks

07-19-11 08:52 AM
    If you can't pm me and ask in stead of throwing it out for all to see..I mean really?????

I should give you the canned answer GOOGLE IT
    07-19-11 02:17 PM
    Lol sorry I was on my phone, I don't think you can pm on there
    07-19-11 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD