Yes, there is a way. See, that update notification means you have apps on your phone that are in the app store and have a newer version. You can update them in the app store if they're free or you own them. If you can't update it in app world, it means either a; you got it on a free day, and the price has gone back to normal, or b (more commom); the app is pirated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the quick reply. I understand what the notification mean, that's why I stated in my post that I go through and update my paid apps. I realize that I can't update my jailbroken apps, I'm trying to find out if there was a way to disable the notifications.
    10-30-10 04:10 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I understand what the notification mean, that's why I stated in my post that I go through and update my paid apps. I realize that I can't update my jailbroken apps, I'm trying to find out if there was a way to disable the notifications.
    No, you can't. If by jailbroken apps you mean apps you actually got from Cydia,
    then they can be updated in Cydia. If you're talking about pirated apps, then
    you can't disable it.
    10-30-10 04:58 PM
    No, you can't. If by jailbroken apps you mean apps you actually got from Cydia,
    then they can be updated in Cydia. If you're talking about pirated apps, then
    you can't disable it.
    That's what I meant...pirated apps. Thanks for the info.
    10-30-10 05:15 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD