04-21-10 09:55 AM
31 12
tools
    Im with you 100%! The guy @ the apple store told me he doesn't know if it will be anytime soon for three reasons: 1. If it was coming out in June he says they would have announced it by now! 2. The IPad! He says they don't wanna take the shine off it the IPad yet! 3. OS 4! He predicts if a IPhone is coming it maybe the early fall! Idk...... Take it with a grain of salt!
    Yeah... I never listen to anybody at the Apple store. They're usually full of BS.

Apple's releasing the iPhone 4G during the summer. They're releasing the iPhone 4.0 OS along with it.
    04-19-10 11:26 PM
    Is it hard to load IPhone OS?
    Not really. Just put the iPhone into DFU Mode, shift-click restore, and select the firmware.

For the 3GS, you're going to have to have your ECID backed up in Cydia, and you can only do that if you're jailbroken.

BTW, you're not going to be able to jailbreak your iPhone until a jailbreak for 3.1.3 is released.

One of the hackers said they should be able to release a tool by the end of this month, but you can never be sure. You may have to wait it out until iPhone OS 4.0.
    04-19-10 11:29 PM
    I got my IPhone today & Im soooooooo in love!!!
    04-20-10 09:24 PM
    I got my IPhone today & Im soooooooo in love!!!
    I would have waited for the 4G, if I were you, but it's great that you're happy with your new iPhone. I loved my iPhone when I first got it. Still do, just not as much.
    04-20-10 10:45 PM
    Almost ALL the phones that come into my stores with problems are jail broken.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 05:27 AM
    Thanks so much!
    04-21-10 09:55 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD