ok for awhile now ive had problems with itunes, it just wont sync period!! it gets stuck on 2 of 7 backing up and it wont go any further?? heres some things ive tried!!
    1-uninstall and reinstall new itunes
    2-call apple support they couldnt get it to work
    3- free my memory on my windows vista
    4- turned on genius nothing

so i need some help to get this synced!!! thank!!!!
    11-30-11 09:51 PM
    My only answer is to take it to an Apple Store, and have THEM install a fresh copy of the latest iTunes. If you're jailbroken, restore your phone "as new", then download all your info from a back-up, preferably one that you made before your trouble began. If your computer can be moved, then take it with you to the store. After they install the new iTunes, ask them to download your back-up. They should do it for you, as it's part of the service. The nicer that you are to them, the more help that you will get out of them. Play "dumb", it boosts their egos. Good luck!
    12-01-11 11:12 AM
    I say connect the iPhone to iTunes, and UNCHECK EVERYTHING besides apps, i.e. music, movies, photos, etc. Once done, sync...

I bet it completes. Once done, re-check section, by section. Basically do music first, then movies, then photos etc...
    12-01-11 12:18 PM
    ok for awhile now ive had problems with itunes, it just wont sync period!! it gets stuck on 2 of 7 backing up and it wont go any further?? heres some things ive tried!!
    1-uninstall and reinstall new itunes
    2-call apple support they couldnt get it to work
    3- free my memory on my windows vista
    4- turned on genius nothing

so i need some help to get this synced!!! thank!!!!
    Delete Everything in this folder:

Windows Vista: C:\Users\username\Music\iTunes\
    12-01-11 01:46 PM
    Brilliant idea!

But, I suggest making a copy to another location (like a USB drive of sorts, or simply a separate location on the C or D drive), then delete said item(s).

Delete Everything in this folder:

Windows Vista: C:\Users\username\Music\iTunes\
    12-01-11 03:23 PM
    Well, i guess that you guys came up with a better solution than i did. That's why i think that the more participation we have within these forums, the better it is.
    12-02-11 10:06 AM
    grunt absolutely agree. We have a good thing going over here and the more the merrier.

Just keep the trash out and this forum will be fine. It seems they have their own issues to worry about now.

edit:
    And booyah! That was post 5k for me......now to go think of good title..........
    12-02-11 10:27 AM
    grunt absolutely agree. We have a good thing going over here and the more the merrier.

Just keep the trash out and this forum will be fine. It seems they have their own issues to worry about now.

edit:
    And booyah! That was post 5k for me......now to go think of good title..........
    I'm still holding out for Sith Lord.
    12-02-11 01:59 PM
    Lol. Nahhh maybe slayer of misinformation.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    12-02-11 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD