I hope this is the apprpriate place for this question...if not I appologize. I assume in this section there are a ton of itune users.

My question is about 2 ipod touches.

If I have ipod A and a friend has ipod B and ipod b wants all my songs from ipod A (about 800 songs) what is the best way to get those songs to ipod B.
    I don't want to burn 50 cd's...

Thank you in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 10:44 PM
    Well it would depend on the OS of the computer that your friend has, but there are a number of free programs out there that will allow him or her to copy all of the songs off of your iPod and then add them to iTunes and then add them to iPod B.

There's no direct connection technique that I know of to transfer/copy songs between iPods
    06-01-09 12:15 AM
    Thank you so much for your reply. Can you head me in the direction of what program names there are? If you know of course

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 01:48 AM
    If iPod B is only going to sync with your computer, you could just connect it and load your songs, providing you both run the same operating systems.

iTunes allows you to load music to any iPod, as long as it's in the correct format for your operating system.
    06-01-09 02:45 AM
    There are numerous apps out there for both PC and Mac. Google "iPod file transfer" or something similar and you should get some hits.

IpodRip is one for both platforms, but it costs money to download. There should be some freeware apps also.
    06-01-09 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD