Hi I am going from a BB to the new iphone and need some advice/help. I have an old ipod with most of my music on it and also my BB with new music (purchased thru vcast). I want to get all of my music from both BB and ipod to my new iphone. I am concerned BC my old laptop with my tunes library is gone. So I only have my ipod. If I download itunes to my new laptop will my ipod sync and bring my full library to it? And also what of the vcast purchases from my BB? Can I get them to sync to itunes as well? Thank you in advanced for any help.
    10-13-11 09:33 AM
    Get the music off your ipod and into Itunes.
    Is the music on the BB on the sd card if so put it on the pc and get it into itunes.

Plug in new phone and sync.

Throw BB against the wall video tape it and post here.
    10-13-11 09:35 AM
    Get the music off your ipod and into Itunes.
    Is the music on the BB on the sd card if so put it on the pc and get it into itunes.

Plug in new phone and sync.

Throw BB against the wall video tape it and post here.
    Yes its on the sd card. I'm just afraid some it it won't sync. From what I remember itunes was a bit of a pain...but far much less than my storm. I should throw it haha its been a pain in my *** especially the last 3 months..but I survived it. Time to move on now. Thanks for help.
    10-13-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD