does anyone know how to add songs to an iphone with someone else's itunes without loosing my songs? im searching and searching and im loosing my mind tryna figure this out, i need a simple way to do this.....also if i upgrade to 4.0.1 will my iphone not be unlocked anymore?
    07-31-10 04:46 PM
    U cannot sync songs onto ur phone without losing ur songs if they arent in the iTunes library. And YES, upgrading will lose ur jb AND unlock. There is an app in cydia call Xpod that u can ssh music into ur phone Without iTunes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 04:56 PM
    U cannot sync songs onto ur phone without losing ur songs if they arent in the iTunes library. And YES, upgrading will lose ur jb AND unlock. There is an app in cydia call Xpod that u can ssh music into ur phone Without iTunes.

ok, if you dont mind could you kinda explain the steps, im kinda new, can you ssh without wifi? my laptop can get a wifi signal but my phone cant
    07-31-10 05:04 PM
    Actually, you can! Just select "Manually Manage Music and Movies" or something like that. Now you can drag and drop songs from Music to your iPhone.
    07-31-10 10:57 PM
    Actually, you can! Just select "Manually Manage Music and Movies" or something like that. Now you can drag and drop songs from Music to your iPhone.
    I tried that, but when I do it it says it's synced to another library and it's gonna erase everything

07-31-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD