12-15-11 12:33 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    I'm late to this thread but whatever. Welcome to the team we have an iMessage group with some members in this thread if any new people want to join.
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    12-12-11 12:36 PM
    I'm to a bit late on this but welcome! I too just made the switch about a week ago and am very impressed! Just got the ipad 2 also and cant put it down! So glad i made the switch
    12-12-11 01:51 PM
    Welcome to iPhone side of life........
    12-12-11 02:01 PM
    Well, I'm going to take this back to the original OP because I have a few questions & I'd really like input from a BB user who has switched to the IP4.

Let me start by saying that I've been a very happy BB user for 4 or 5 years now. I am beginning to tire of the the spinning clock & the slow touch function of my Torch (I never use the physical keyboard). My husband & daughter have had iphones for a few years now & love them. I will say I like their form factor, the touchscreen responsiveness is really nice & the screen is just beautiful. But here are my questions:

1) How quickly is email pushed to an iphone? That is a must have feature for me.
    2) Are there any apps available out there like LeaveItOn? My hands down favorite app. I love the pop ups integrated into the app as well.
    3) Is there an itunes alternative to put music on your phone? I really hate that program.

I'm not eligible for an upgrade for a while, but with Rim's history, I don't see them releasing the BB10 phones until at least the middle of next year.

I appreciate any input any of you can give!
    I have my email to check every 15 min. iTunes is the only way I have found to add music and quite frankly it's not all that hard to use. Just takes some playing with and a little google search will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-12-11 06:31 PM
    I use my phone with my work account set up via exchange and my gmail account, also via exchange. Many times my iPhone updates my work email faster than Outlook, so there is zero delay when you set up your account for push email.

I looked for an alternative to iTunes and there aren't a whole lot out there. Some browser programs let you "see" your phone and side load music, but these are a bit clunky. I just bit the bullet and started using iTunes. I'm still not a fan of the program.

One tip on iTunes, I would recommend creating a master playlist called "iPhone" or whatever and just sync and manage that for your music on your phone. It makes the whole sync process painless and is easier to manage the music.
    12-13-11 07:25 PM
    I'm the opposite. I've been using the iPhone since the 3G happily, but I've gotten fed up typing on the virtual keyboard. I can type fast, but I hate that you have to be looking at the screen the whole time or you'll start making a bunch of mistakes. I miss having a physical keyboard, so I'm going to use a Bold 9700 for phone and messaging, and my 4S for music and apps.

Then again, I might just be really bored of my 4S right now because it's been 2 months without a jailbreak. For me, the iPhone is pretty much useless without the jailbreak. >.>
    12-13-11 08:24 PM
    I'm late to this thread but whatever. Welcome to the team we have an iMessage group with some members in this thread if any new people want to join.
    well since I finally got my iMessage working, sign me up...
    12-15-11 12:33 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD