What's funny is I purposely stay OUT of BB threads and remain here. And I still get warnings......
    But a BB User comes in here spews their crap and gets what?????? Nothing....

Maybe there should be more than one MOD that owns an iPhone......The one that does is fair and so is PK.......

Yes I have gone to the Gen. discussion thread and have actually helped folks there. But since I own an iPhone I don't know anything........

Laughable.....
    11-17-11 10:03 AM
    What's funny is I purposely stay OUT of BB threads and remain here. And I still get warnings......
    But a BB User comes in here spews their crap and gets what?????? Nothing....

Maybe there should be more than one MOD that owns an iPhone......The one that does is fair and so is PK.......

Yes I have gone to the Gen. discussion thread and have actually helped folks there. But since I own an iPhone I don't know anything........

Laughable.....
    you bring a lot to the table and i have learned some tips from you. thank you for sharing. i know many here who can agree with me
    11-17-11 10:05 AM
    It's all good bro.....

you have taught me as well thats what we are here for........
    11-17-11 10:06 AM
    ...definitely...I'm outa here.....crackberry should stop mixing BB and iPhoney threads...

I would rather listen to water being poured into a glass
    More correctly those who don't have an iPhone should just stay out. Not CB's fault.......
    11-17-11 10:08 AM
    you bring a lot to the table and i have learned some tips from you. thank you for sharing. i know many here who can agree with me
    i know i agree with you on that Sj !!
    11-17-11 10:09 AM
    I am humbled..........
    11-17-11 10:09 AM
    thanx bro...ive noticed ever since i got my iphone my post count has gone up. theres so much more to talk about with the iphone lol
    11-17-11 10:12 AM
    Wow, such double standards here, do as I say don't do as I do it seems.

And last time I checked the forum rules apply across all subforums, NOBODY should be insulted at any point.

And if you get of your high horses for a second you will realize the only reason I'm posting in this particular thread is because one of you has mentioned my username even though I was supposedly on his ignore list. Go back to the beginning of the thread, I had absolutely no intention in posting here at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 10:15 AM

And last time I checked the forum rules apply across all subforums, NOBODY should be insulted at any point.

And if you get of your high horses for a second you will realize the only reason I'm posting in this particular thread is because one of you has mentioned my username even though I was supposedly on his ignore list. Go back to the beginning of the thread, I had absolutely no intention in posting here at all.

How did you know he mentioned your name?

So you were just browsing the iPhone sub-forum with no intention of posting and happened to see your username? I'm just curious.
    11-17-11 10:24 AM
    How did you know he mentioned your name?

So you were just browsing the iPhone sub-forum with no intention of posting and happened to see your username? I'm just curious.
    This question has been answered a million times, when you go to Forums on your computer you will see a section at the top for Newest threads and Hotest threads, you have no way of knowing what subforum they're in until after you click on it.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

11-17-11 10:31 AM
    I already reported anthogag for attempting to bait other users.
    sj-performance likes this.
    11-17-11 10:39 AM
    Why can't they all be civil like you? I mean it.

moiselles likes this.
    11-17-11 10:40 AM
    good girl
    11-17-11 10:42 AM

Sounds good to me. As you leave, don't let the door hit you in the "arse"!
    joe_fresh likes this.
    11-17-11 11:03 AM
    Hey what do you all think about me changing my name to Siri??????
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    11-17-11 11:06 AM

There are certain people I really enjoy debating with here. Keeping it non-personal and civil is the way to go. I'd rather be known as someone who plays fair here.

Then there are users who post silly things like "iPhoney" or "iToy" or "iSheep" that honestly are not worth my time anymore. If someone uses language like that, they lose credibility to me and have obviously not owned or tried an iPhone, because it is so much more than a toy. Those users are not one that I want to debate with anymore. It's pointless.

I have a feeling mods will be cleaning up this thread, but let's all remember to please be civil to each other. You don't have to like one another or agree on everything, but sometimes it's just easier to take the high road and say "agree to disagree" then to keep baiting each other. I'm not calling anyone out or referring to anyone in particular, by the way.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-17-11 11:13 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQrr3rlNyk&feature=player_embedded[/YT]
    joe_fresh likes this.
    11-17-11 11:15 AM
    Sounds good to me. As you leave, don't let the door hit you in the "arse"!
    I never said I'm leaving. Deal with it. Maybe the day you will stay out of BB subforums I will leave, but then again, pigs might fly. I have no intention of being rude or insult anyone though.

11-17-11 11:18 AM

Bel, I wish every single user here in CB could be civil and that's not a shot taken at anyone in particular. I really have a hard time understanding the hatred for other platforms and the trolling....
    11-17-11 11:26 AM
    I never said I'm leaving. Deal with it. Maybe the day you will stay out of BB subforums I will leave, but then again, pigs might fly. I have no intention of being rude or insult anyone though.

I guess that i'll have to settle for that. The only sub-forums that i go into are the BB9000 & the iPhone.
    11-17-11 11:41 AM
    This question has been answered a million times, when you go to Forums on your computer you will see a section at the top for Newest threads and Hotest threads, you have no way of knowing what subforum they're in until after you click on it.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

Well I apologize if answering the question was a hassle. I have a job and a life and although I pop in from time to time, I don't spend my entire day on these or any forums. That being said, i obviously missed the one million previous times the question was asked. My bad...
    11-17-11 12:59 PM
    Hey Rockdog, I was sure after your love affair with the 9000 that you'd be on a 9900 by now!

Congrats on the new toy bro. You'll be missed by our little community here. Hopefully you're still around here and there to contribute sometimes.
    Thanks! i did love the 9000, but for such a flagship phone, RIM really dropped the ball on it with the measly memory... When the 9850 was announced I was pretty excited...I loved the large screen, etc... I even considered the 9900 but after playing with the 9850 the screen size of the 9900 was just too small...

Then i picked up the iPhone and, well the rest is history. Dont worry, i'll still come back and visit often though...
    Elite1 and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    11-17-11 11:43 PM
    Oh yeah.. to bring this back on topic...

Did I mention I'm the proud owner of a new 32GB, Black iPhone 4S???

now y'all stop your bickering..
    hunoosh and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    11-17-11 11:55 PM
    I don't understand why everyone thinks one is better than the next, what might work for you will probably not work for another. There is no need to be putting anyone or anything down. I myself use bb9780 and htc sensation and iphone 3g. Its all relative. Also looking at the 4s but not trying to jump into another contract just yet.
    11-26-11 06:50 PM
    Well, I'm going to take this back to the original OP because I have a few questions & I'd really like input from a BB user who has switched to the IP4.

Let me start by saying that I've been a very happy BB user for 4 or 5 years now. I am beginning to tire of the the spinning clock & the slow touch function of my Torch (I never use the physical keyboard). My husband & daughter have had iphones for a few years now & love them. I will say I like their form factor, the touchscreen responsiveness is really nice & the screen is just beautiful. But here are my questions:

1) How quickly is email pushed to an iphone? That is a must have feature for me.
    2) Are there any apps available out there like LeaveItOn? My hands down favorite app. I love the pop ups integrated into the app as well.
    3) Is there an itunes alternative to put music on your phone? I really hate that program.

I'm not eligible for an upgrade for a while, but with Rim's history, I don't see them releasing the BB10 phones until at least the middle of next year.

I appreciate any input any of you can give!
    12-12-11 12:15 PM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD