Same Name over at TiPB
    11-15-11 05:47 PM
    I was not very active but plan on going there.....
    sorry to hear this news AP. we'll see you over there then (I'm just "pink" over there)
    11-15-11 05:47 PM
    Funny you attempt to shut people up that spread misinformation about the iPhone and you get smacked down.......
    11-15-11 05:48 PM
    This only happens here on crackberry forum...u speak greatness about the iPhone look at what happens. They shouldn't even have a iOS/iPhone section here. Hey AP I'm same name on tiPB...see u there

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 05:51 PM
    Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    Boy there are some lulus out there. Sorry to hear this, hope it doesn't happen. You're extremely helpful around here. And good for a chuckle.
    11-15-11 07:43 PM
    I went and picked up a 4s today for the **** of it. Man I have problems with phones lol
    11-15-11 08:01 PM
    ITunes isn't that bad, really. I learned to see what I could do, and not. You don't need to put much stock in it, either. I'll give it this: it queries cd databases very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you tried putting different ringtones like mp3s into iTunes? Quite an ordeal. LOL. You have to put them in a folder, add that folder to itunes, then make an AAC copy of each one, open the copy in windows, move it to the desktop or another folder, the go back and rename each file m4r instead of m4a, then add that folder to your ringtones in itunes then sync. Ive got about 50 additional ringtones/alerts on my 4S now, but it was work.
    periwinklemoon likes this.
    11-15-11 08:02 PM
    Have you tried putting different ringtones like mp3s into iTunes? Quite an ordeal. LOL. You have to put them in a folder, add that folder to itunes, then make an AAC copy of each one, open the copy in windows, move it to the desktop or another folder, the go back and rename each file m4r instead of m4a, then add that folder to your ringtones in itunes then sync. Ive got about 50 additional ringtones/alerts on my 4S now, but it was work.
    Use this site, you can upload audio files, edit the length, and download them in an iPhone friendly format. Then just drag the files into the ringtones section of iTunes. It should eliminate several steps.

http://audiko.net/
    11-15-11 09:11 PM
    Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    AP.....you have been a very valuable contributor here for many years. Thank you for it. See you over at TIPB. Same name there.
    11-15-11 10:04 PM
    the keyboard was one thing that i thought i would miss...but i totally dont.
    Same here. Thought it would be the one thing I could NOT live without but NOPE! I am still adjusting to it too. However, I have a iPod Touch and have noticed that the iPhone 4 is even easier to type with than the Touch. So it's been since release date and I am quite surprised that I have NOT looked back at my BB Torch! Loving the ip4. Plus........learning a new toy it lots of fun!
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    11-16-11 02:35 AM
    This only happens here on crackberry forum...u speak greatness about the iPhone look at what happens. They shouldn't even have a iOS/iPhone section here. Hey AP I'm same name on tiPB...see u there
    LoL... Riiiight...
    You feel so strongly that there shouldn't be an iProduct Forum here that... you're using it!
    Of course. Makes perfect sense.

But then again, how would you read this, not being here and all...

ANYWAY...
    This Forum for the most part works exactly as intended. It allows members of the CB community to stay on the site they've come to know & love if they've switched over to iPhone. I love the community here. I know I'd want to stay on this site even if I switched off BB.
    11-16-11 09:28 PM
    the proud owner of a Black 32GB iPhone 4S!

I have to say that I'm impressed! coming from a Bold 9000, then a 9700, then going back to the 9000 for a week or so.. that I love the iP4s! I'm diggin the virtual keyboard and dont miss the physical keyboard AT ALL..

Sure, there are things that I miss about my BB, but overall, I dont see myself going back to BB anytime soon.
    Hey Rockdog, I was sure after your love affair with the 9000 that you'd be on a 9900 by now!

Congrats on the new toy bro. You'll be missed by our little community here. Hopefully you're still around here and there to contribute sometimes.
    11-16-11 09:31 PM
    LoL... Riiiight...
    You feel so strongly that there shouldn't be an iProduct Forum here that... you're using it!
    Of course. Makes perfect sense.

But then again, how would you read this, not being here and all...

ANYWAY...
    This Forum for the most part works exactly as intended. It allows members of the CB community to stay on the site they've come to know & love if they've switched over to iPhone. I love the community here. I know I'd want to stay on this site even if I switched off BB.
    You don't get my point. I still use crackberry because I enjoy it. This is coming from a blackberry user 5-6 years running now using iPhone. I will never bash RIM nor hate them. Next year will be big for them regarding BBX and what not. Whats not fair is when users like AP get banned or bashed becuz he's no longer a blackberry user and prefers an iPhone. This has been the case lately here on this forum...but it's cool that's why we have forums....

11-16-11 09:35 PM
    Fair enough! I appreciate your levelheadedness, as well.

I think a lot of active CB members have had their nerves rubbed raw by true trolls who offer nothing of value, just posting in seemingly random threads "iPhones rock" or "Androids rule" or BB sucks!"

I'm not familiar with that other member really, so I've got no opinion on his situation in particular. Hopefully he's not being treated unfairly.

For me, I don't need everyone else to like what I like. I just need me to like what I like!
    So if all y'all iPhanatics are liking your iPhones, more power to you!
    John Yester likes this.
    11-16-11 09:49 PM
    Fair enough! I appreciate your levelheadedness, as well.

I think a lot of active CB members have had their nerves rubbed raw by true trolls who offer nothing of value, just posting in seemingly random threads "iPhones rock" or "Androids rule" or BB sucks!"

I'm not familiar with that other member really, so I've got no opinion on his situation in particular. Hopefully he's not being treated unfairly.

For me, I don't need everyone else to like what I like. I just need me to like what I like!
    So if all y'all iPhanatics are liking your iPhones, more power to you!
    Good. Well said. I saw RIM officially announced new 9790 and new curve touch. Looks cool. This year RIM will finish strong with all these new devices and OS 7. Last blackberry I had was a 9930 and I'm sure u know thats one nice blackberry. For now now I'm happy with my switch to iPhone.

11-16-11 09:53 PM
    Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it!

I'm over on TiPb under the name '_heatherly'.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-16-11 10:00 PM
    So leave the iPhone section

Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 12:21 AM
    is someone trying to get a user banned for posting about his iphone in the iphone forum? that's ridiculous and so typical of a bb fanboy. speak negatively about bb/rim and you get trolled from all angles. speak positively about another phone in the appropriate section and people attempt to get you banned.

i guess some people just don't believe in their own buys and want all the reassurance they can get which includes blocking out all positives about other devices. i hope the mods ban the fool(s) responsible.
    11-17-11 02:22 AM
    is someone trying to get a user banned for posting about his iphone in the iphone forum? that's ridiculous and so typical of a bb fanboy. speak negatively about bb/rim and you get trolled from all angles. speak positively about another phone in the appropriate section and people attempt to get you banned.

i guess some people just don't believe in their own buys and want all the reassurance they can get which includes blocking out all positives about other devices. i hope the mods ban the fool(s) responsible.
    Nobody is trying to ban anybody for owning a different phone, for years I just ignored insults and personal attacks, a couple of days ago I decided no more, I will report such behaviour to the mods and let them decide. If some users can't keep the debate about phones and decide to get personal it's their problem I will no longer tolerate it.
    11-17-11 03:56 AM
    Nobody is trying to ban anybody for owning a different phone, for years I just ignored insults and personal attacks, a couple of days ago I decided no more, I will report such behaviour to the mods and let them decide. If some users can't keep the debate about phones and decide to get personal it's their problem I will no longer tolerate it.
    If you don't want to be insulted, then...STAY OUT OF THE iPHONE SUB-FORUM!!! If you want to debate, then go into another BB forum. Tell someone who owns a BB9700, just how great your 9900 is. You have no business trolling in the iPhone forums. You just want to start an argument, not a "debate". You say that for years you suffered insults and personal attacks, but you still persist in "trolling" in this sub-forum. I say that if a person keeps doing the same thing while getting the same result, but that person keeps hoping for a different result, well there is a medical term for that type of condition. You can try to have me banned...You can try to have the Mods erase this sub-forum...You can keep getting insulted...OR YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM THIS SUB-FORUM!!! Have a nice flipping day.
    11-17-11 08:26 AM
    If you don't want to be insulted, then...STAY OUT OF THE iPHONE SUB-FORUM!!! If you want to debate, then go into another BB forum. Tell someone who owns a BB9700, just how great your 9900 is. You have no business trolling in the iPhone forums. You just want to start an argument, not a "debate". You say that for years you suffered insults and personal attacks, but you still persist in "trolling" in this sub-forum. I say that if a person keeps doing the same thing while getting the same result, but that person keeps hoping for a different result, well there is a medical term for that type of condition. You can try to have me banned...You can try to have the Mods erase this sub-forum...You can keep getting insulted...OR YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM THIS SUB-FORUM!!! Have a nice flipping day.
    agreed!
    11-17-11 08:33 AM
    AMEN!!!!
    11-17-11 08:35 AM
    Yep thats it. Its mixing iphone threads IN THE IPHONE FORUM THAT YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TROLL. Sometimes it's like smashing my head against a wall. I swear to god.

There's member 2 for the ignore list.

11-17-11 09:44 AM
    ...definitely...I'm outa here.....crackberry should stop mixing BB and iPhoney threads...

I would rather listen to water being poured into a glass
    THIS is why we have a problem here. You wrote BB and "iPhoney" threads. By writing your reply in that way, you are creating hostility. I own and use a BB9000, and an iPhone4. Both are good phones for what they are designed to do. Your comment makes you sound like a "fanboy". There should be no room for fanboys( of any type ), in this or any forum. I've never read that Crackberry Kevin said "iPhones suck", or that Rene at TiPb said the same thing. If these forums can't be fanboy free, then maybe we need some new "pro-active" Mods.
    moiselles and phonejunky like this.
    11-17-11 09:51 AM
    What's amusing I that I have 4 cell phones in my home. I sold all the other ones I had. Those four phones are 2 iPhone 4's and 2 BLACKBERRIES. Yeah that's right. I sold all my android and palm devices and kept my old curve 8330 and pearl 8130 as backup phones.

Yeah. I hate BBs and should be driven off a site by rabid fanbois going out of their way to troll the iPhone forum set up by the owners here.

This is getting ******* ridiculous.

11-17-11 10:00 AM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD