the proud owner of a Black 32GB iPhone 4S!

I have to say that I'm impressed! coming from a Bold 9000, then a 9700, then going back to the 9000 for a week or so.. that I love the iP4s! I'm diggin the virtual keyboard and dont miss the physical keyboard AT ALL..

Sure, there are things that I miss about my BB, but overall, I dont see myself going back to BB anytime soon.
    11-15-11 09:10 AM
    Welcome ROCKDOG!!!!
    11-15-11 09:29 AM
    the keyboard was one thing that i thought i would miss...but i totally dont.
    11-15-11 09:42 AM
    Welcome ROCKDOG!!!!
    Thanks!

Yeah, me too. I'm still getting used to it but it seems I can type way faster than I could on my 9700. I still use a BB 3G for work.. and typing on that is starting to feel stranger and stranger every day!
    11-15-11 09:49 AM

I have to say that I'm impressed! coming from a Bold 9000, then a 9700, then going back to the 9000 for a week or so.. that I love the iP4s! I'm diggin the virtual keyboard and dont miss the physical keyboard AT ALL..

Sure, there are things that I miss about my BB, but overall, I dont see myself going back to BB anytime soon.
    YaY welcome to the Applefest Rockdog I thought I was going to have some kind of withdrawals from my bb after being a user for 4+ yrs but the transition has been nothing but smooth sailing. I don't miss a thing

Your gonna love the 4S and how smooth it runs and just overall functions
    11-15-11 09:55 AM

once i realized how good and fast i was typing on this virtual keyboard i forgot about the keyboard on the 9930...sold that a week later. ditched the blackberry after 5-6 years...havent looked back nor miss the blackberry. even with the battery issue...im very glad i made the switch.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-15-11 09:56 AM
    Welcome aboard! The transition from physical keyboard to touchscreen was difficult for me, but now that I've done it typing on a physical keyboard actually feels like the more cumbersome of the two.
    11-15-11 10:20 AM
    Welcome aboard! The transition from physical keyboard to touchscreen was difficult for me, but now that I've done it typing on a physical keyboard actually feels like the more cumbersome of the two.
    Same feeling I had when messing with a 9900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 10:37 AM
    Idk if it's just me but I feel like I can type faster one handed on the iPhone Which is a big plus
    11-15-11 10:52 AM
    Yep one handed typing is a breeze.shhhhhhh don't tell bellfast......

Any questions you got rockdog fire away......you too lax
    11-15-11 10:56 AM
    Thanks everyone. I contemplated for a long time between the 9850/9860 and the iP4s, but after playing with each one over and over, the touch screen on the 9850 just didn't feel as smooth as the iP4s and the overall feel and quality of the 9850 just didn't compare to the iP4s. I'm so glad this new phone came out when it did, and not at a time when I had like 10 months on my contract! Dont know if I could have held out for that long! (my contract was up in December)...

I guess now I can ditch all my BB stuff... I will miss the flexibility to design my own themes, which I did a lot on crackberry... I may still hang around and do custom themes for the crackberry crowd, but not as much as I used to do.
    11-15-11 11:10 AM
    Like this is news. I have been able to type one handed on my BB for a few years even riding the subways in Manhattan.
    11-15-11 11:11 AM
    Like this is news. I have been able to type one handed on my BB for a few years even riding the subways in Manhattan.
    Typing one handed has never been hard. I've been doing it since owning a cellphone.
    11-15-11 11:15 AM
    You'd figure such discussion to be moot, now. As long as one practices perfectly, any skill set will be acquired sufficiently

11-15-11 11:24 AM
    Congrats, I got mine too yesterday after many years of BB. The keyboard is nice to type on and the software is very forgiving, it corrects your mistakes so you can keep on typing and think how good you will be in a week from now.

I love the fast OS, the support from anyone at any Apple store (they always answer questions), smooth syncs and the amount of apps on itunes...
    11-15-11 11:28 AM
    Welcome to the fold RD. Give yourself two weeks with it and you'll be a fan for life. I've had almost every GSM Berry on At&T, Androids, Palms, Nokias, etc, etc. and I always keep coming back to iOS. iTunes is a pain until you get it figured out, but it's worth it. Enjoy your new device.
    11-15-11 12:20 PM
    Welcome to the fold RD. Give yourself two weeks with it and you'll be a fan for life. I've had almost every GSM Berry on At&T, Androids, Palms, Nokias, etc, etc. and I always keep coming back to iOS. iTunes is a pain until you get it figured out, but it's worth it. Enjoy your new device.
    ITunes isn't that bad, really. I learned to see what I could do, and not. You don't need to put much stock in it, either. I'll give it this: it queries cd databases very well

11-15-11 12:28 PM
    Thanks everyone. I contemplated for a long time between the 9850/9860 and the iP4s, but after playing with each one over and over, the touch screen on the 9850 just didn't feel as smooth as the iP4s and the overall feel and quality of the 9850 just didn't compare to the iP4s. I'm so glad this new phone came out when it did, and not at a time when I had like 10 months on my contract! Dont know if I could have held out for that long! (my contract was up in December)...

I guess now I can ditch all my BB stuff... I will miss the flexibility to design my own themes, which I did a lot on crackberry... I may still hang around and do custom themes for the crackberry crowd, but not as much as I used to do.
    11-15-11 02:43 PM
    Keep making themes and charge them to support the apps you will buy......
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    11-15-11 03:06 PM
    Keep making themes and charge them to support the apps you will buy......
    haha thats an awesome idea....
    11-15-11 03:16 PM

Use your talents and become a developer for the app store

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 04:48 PM
    Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    11-15-11 05:36 PM
    Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    Will you/are you on the TiPB forums?
    11-15-11 05:38 PM
    I was not very active but plan on going there.....
    11-15-11 05:38 PM
    I was not very active but plan on going there.....
    Right on.. see you over there then. I'm under the same user name over at TiPB..

11-15-11 05:47 PM
82 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD