I currently have an iPod touch and regular cell phone; I am hoping to upgrade to a BlackBerry in the fall. I've been thinking a lot about the two device scenario and it's been working out fine. I use my iPod Touch for multimedia, web browsing, and apps. My cell phone is used of course for calling, camera, video, texting, and calendar.

I'm leaning towards the Onyx--full PHYSICAL keyboard, 3G, and 3.2MP camera.

Does anyone have this device combination? I've also been considering an iPhone but since I have the iPod Touch, I don't feel a huge need to consolidate both devices into one phone.

Should I go for the BlackBerry, or stick to one device and get the iPhone? In all honesty, I do not mind carrying both devices around.
    06-08-09 07:28 PM
    I am right there with you. I've been looking at the iphone, and my ipod was stolen, so I am rocking the iphone when my contract ends if not sooner. I just really hate ATT.
    06-08-09 10:39 PM
    Do you live in an area that gets a good AT&T signal? I would go with the iphone if that's the case.

I have a storm,and an ipod touch.If AT&T wasn't crap in my area,I would have an iphone.
    06-09-09 04:05 AM
    I get EDGE where I live but the city overall is well covered. I won't be able to escape AT&T for while; dad work's for 'em and we're on a family plan! lol
    06-09-09 05:30 PM
    I have a blackberry and an ipod touch. I love the combo, because i use the ipod for apps, music and video. My blackberry is for email, etc. It helps conserve battery life of your phone by using the separate devices.
    06-10-09 12:56 PM
    Battery life is a definite plus to having both. And if one breaks, at least you have the other.
    06-10-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD