i love my itouch and using the internet and playing games on it
    04-24-10 04:43 PM
    I dont know about the touch but does it automatically pick up the wifi or do you have to find it? Does it have all the apps the phone has? With out wifi now web right? Thanks
    04-24-10 10:26 PM
    I dont know about the touch but does it automatically pick up the wifi or do you have to find it? Does it have all the apps the phone has? With out wifi now web right? Thanks
    ==================

I use eWifi app to find wifi signal ontop of the ipod touch's ability to pick up wifi signals.
    05-09-10 01:25 PM
    I bought my Itouch in Aug of 09 because it had the same apps as the Iphone, which was suppose to stop me from wanting it, but it hasn't I still want an Iphone, but already have T-mobile & Verizon, so At&t is out for 2 years. I like the Itouch, but hate the fact that it only works on wifi, so mine never leaves my house and I mainly use it 4 music, but have downloaded a few free apps. I want an Iphone so bad that I either see everyone with it or their talking about it on every channel or in every news paper.
    05-09-10 09:24 PM
    I was gonna buy a 32GB last year but in the end I didn't. Do you guys think it's worth getting? I have a Storm 2 on the latest update. I was suspecting there to be some sort of new touch this year so I was hesitant. I'm also buying this camera Fujifilm Finepix J210W Digital Camera - Silver - Jessops since it seems like a good deal and S2 camera isn't great. Sometimes it takes really good quality, and other times is kinda of... meh.
    05-23-10 03:43 AM
    I used to like my iPod Touch (1st Gen) and Bold 9000 combo, but since I got my Storm 2, I haven't really touched either. I don't miss my iTouch and I love SurePress.
    05-25-10 06:38 PM
    Since I bought the iPod touches for my kids, those little buggers hog them to themselves. So I went out and bought my own lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 02:08 PM
    Its not even worth comparing my S2 to my ipod touch 3g. I had a 2g but gave it too my wife and grabbed a 3g and love it.
    I doubt even get email.s AT ALL on my S2 anymore because my touch is faster at it...
    Xyvideo let's u use any video format so no more converting, textfree let me text and icall let's me make calls...
    My wifes contract is up in 3wks and she's not going near a bb, I won't let her. I thought for a bit about selling this and cancelling but its still a good PHONE. I'm really thnkful that verizon messed up my best contract date...it'll b 6 months less with this thing. I'm on my 3rd S2 and this one has no problems except that it does everything s.owed than a comparable device...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 07:00 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD